A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Bilingual/ German/English Speaking Data Centre Operator in Essen, Germany.
As a Bilingual/ German/English Speaking Data Centre Operator you will support the customers Data Centre Activities. The main responsibilities are to manage the Media and Asset base of the customers IT systems. Daily tasks are mounting tapes within agreed SLA's, answering telephones and using customer specific tools as a problem & change tool and asset management. The Data Centre Operator has no direct supervisory responsibilities to personnel and only supervisors machines and terminals.
You MUST be fluent in both English and German and will work in both languages. This role will involve the use of Microsoft Outlook to mage emails and a lot of work over the phone so an excellent telephone manner is required.
The successful Bilingual/ German/English Speaking Data Centre Operator MUST possess the following:
It would be extremely beneficial if candidates possessed ITIL or CCNA accreditations. The successful candidate will be offered a financial incentive to achieve these accreditations. Candidates with a customer facing IT background would be ideal.
- Fluency in English AND German
- Flexibility to be responsive to business demands.
- Able to work unsupervised and to follow shift work-sheet.
- Keen to learn and develop the Service.
- Alert and responsive to change.
- Able to communicate with all interfaces to the Media Library.
- Personable and a good team player.
- Able to follow process/procedures in a methodical manner.
- Willing to cover colleague's holiday/sickness periods on rota basis
This is a twelve month rolling contract with the possibility of extension/ permanent opportunities thereafter and their maybe an element of on-call on top. The rate on offer would be €19 - €25 per hour (fully inclusive). Working hours will be up to 40 hours per week (an 8 hour day).
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with excellent customer service and communication skills looking to get into an IT role.
CWJobs.co.uk - vor 2 Jahren