As an experienced sales professional with the drive and confidence to sell innovative, high-quality venting solution products to our Packaging Industry customers, you can look forward to a consultative sales role at Gore that makes full use of your proven track record and knowledge of high-tech applications.
Your primary commitments will be to actively acquire new business, explore new opportunities and sustain relationships with existing and new accounts in the entire packaging value chain. As an excellent relationship builder, you enjoy liaising with decision makers no matter if you are dealing with a medium sized business or a global player.
You know how to persuade others when it comes to negotiating contracts, closing a deal or product training. Your account management experience has sharpened your natural acumen for understanding which partners, trade fairs and congresses are strategically the most important for growing the business. As part of the European team, you are mainly taking care of our German speaking customers
and parts of
Working together with other members of the global team, you will need to network and interface effectively with a broad range of colleagues spanning various disciplines, responsibilities, regions and countries.
solution-based selling for
- ideally a commercial degree with technical experience or a technical degree with commercial experience
- at least 5 years of professional experience in the Key Account Management of industrial products, ideally in
the packaging industry or the chemical industry
- appreciation of high quality products with a strong focus on the long-term consultative approach
- large account management and strategic selling skills
- excellent organization and
- strong negotiating skills
- well developed networking and
What can you change?
- flexibility and readiness to travel (about 60 % of your time) , driving license
- fluent German and English language skills, Eastern European language skills are a plus
We are looking forward to your ideas and your online application via our homepage.
For further questions please call our EU Recruiting Team on +49-89-4612-2800.
If you have any trouble applying for this position via our careers website - please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job number 123933. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Day (1st shift)
W. L. Gore & Associates - vor 2 Jahren
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our...