For the Electronic Manual Support Group (Frankfurt/Niederrad) we are looking for an
(Assistant) Localisation Producer (m/f)
Your main tasks
- Planning, monitoring and controlling of resources to ensure on-time completion of Electronic Manuals for localisation projects
- Creating schedules, acquiring and disseminating information pertaining to the project, problem solving and liaising with different departments
Applications should include a CV, cover letter and references, all in English.
- Fluency in English
- Japanese skills would be a plus
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Project management skills
- Keen eye for details
- Aptitude for technical matters
- Passion/knowledge for/of games
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
NINTENDO OF EUROPE GmbH
63760 Grossostheim, Deutschland