The team manager will directly reports to the Global Vice President of Development for the Business Network.
He will be managing the Business Network Content team and will have direct responsibility for the functions of
Key objectives would be to streamline the data management process and build standard product maps. He/She will also be the primary point of contact and interface for key stakeholders such as Sales, Pre-Sales, Services and development teams.
- Solution Architecture
- Content Creation including all the teams for the various business process areas as well as the team in Atlanta.
- Order Entry
The candidate (f/m) should:
1. Demonstrate a wide overview in B2B connectivity and its integration with SAP applications
2. Show a willingness to jump into the existing workflow and bring the team into the next level of new technology to scale development and automise processes.
3. Bring the ability to understand and explain complex environments, at the same time reducing complexity and driving wide adoption
As the team manager for the Business Network Content teams in Göttingen and Atlanta you will:
1. Ensure consistent high quality of proposals created by the team.
2. Define processes and working relationship and drive efficiency and productivity.
3. Work closely together with customers and internal SAP teams (such as Program management, Services, Operations, Sales, Solution management) to build strong delivery capacity for a scalable business
4. Ensure continued utilization of the team and high success rate of engagements.
5. Build, improve and automate processes that affect the team.
As the team lead you are expected to develop a team identity and to retain and build a team of highly motivated developers, who enjoy their work and sustain a healthy
- Minimum 8-10 years professional experience
- Management experience desired
- Experience in solving customer issues and building solution proposals.
- Deep software architecture and development experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses, and develop synthesized findings/recommendations
- Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
- Fluent Business German and Business English, in speaking and writing
- Strong team orientation and ability to thrive on virtual, international, cross-functional teams
- Proven record of excellent performance
- Excellent verbal, communication and board/executive level presentation skills in English, fluent German
SAP - vor 20 Monaten
- vor 6 Tagen
Jetzt direkt bewerben
- vor 8 Stunden
Jetzt direkt bewerben
Post-Doc Research Assistant
- vor 12 Tagen
Das deutsche Softwareunternehmen SAP wurde 1972 in Weinheim gegründet. Der heutige Hauptgeschäftssitz des Unternehmens befindet...