At SAP, you can impact the way business is run
WHAT WE OFFER
74148 Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, BW, DE
As one of the world’s leading providers of business software, SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation. Today, customers in more than 120 countries and 25 industries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations. (*) SAP defines business software as comprising enterprise resource planning and related applications
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Business Transformation Services (BTS) help customers to optimize, innovate, and transform their business. Business Transformation Services are premium consulting services with high client visibility and a value-driven management consulting approach helping our clients to make decisive improvements in achieving their business goals.
The BTS Knowledge Management and the BTS Service Portfolio Management support these business objectives. They are part of BTS's global business development team. We offer the processes, standards, methodologies, and systems needed to support the innovation, sales and delivery of business transformation services. Therefore, we connect people to knowledge objects, e.g. project documents, customer references, service accelerators, industry process best practices. Moreover, we enable people to people interaction in communities along industries, cross-topics, and value scenarios
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Interaction with management consultants and managers
- Act as an interface between communities of practice, service portfolio management, and knowledge management
- Self-responsible planning and realization of work packages
- Ad-hoc support for consultants and the business development team at a global scale
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Describe your experience and skills with foreign languages, computer programs, and programming languages.
- Student (f/m) of an university or university of applied sciences: Computer Sciences, Business Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field of study
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint) expected, database / web-related / social media experience are a plus
- Fluent in English and in another European language is mandatory
- Strong analytical and design skills, team player, strong communicator
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!
What you can expect
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP, you get your chance to put your
ideas into action with maximum impact.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that
each person brings to the company.
Please note that SAP only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the job
application process should contact HR Direct (Americas: email@example.com , APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org , EMEA: email@example.com )