IBM, with sales totaling $106,9 billion in 2011, is one of the world’s largest providers of information technology (hardware, software and services) and B2B solutions. It currently has a payroll of nearly 400,000 employees and is active in over 170 countries.
IBM Sales and Distribution develops, integrates, sells, and distributes IBM’s wide array of products and services, face-to-face and by telephone, and works with Web sales teams, and IBM Business Partners. It also works directly with ibm.com, IBM General Business, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and Legal. IBM Sales and Distribution delivers specialized solutions by sector, including banking, insurance, public sector, industrial enterprises, and distribution. The goal is to deliver the world's best IT solutions to our customers.
The Specialty Software Sales Rep is responsible for developing Brand/product-specific solutions that address your client’s business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand-specific business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate the IBM/brand capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients. The Specialty Software Sales Representative will responsible for developing and expanding business in the designated territory.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the whole IBM-DemandTec product suite
- Define a strategy to develop IBM-DemandTec business in the defined territory
- Execute this strategy, including prospecting.
- Develop and execute plans to address prospects’ pain by applying the strategic selling methodology
- Coordinate all IBM-DemandTec resources during the prospecting phase, including potential pilots.
- Interact and represent IBM-DemandTec with senior and middle-management executives
- Managing relationship with IBM-Demandtec Partners and the IBM ecosystem
- Proven track record of successfully selling complex solutions to either Retailer or CPG manufacturers, as well as servicing customers and managing ongoing customer relationships.
- 5+ years of selling solutions to Retailer and CPG
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Big 4 consulting experience would be appreciated
- Analytical thinker comfortable with managing complex sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence customer decisions
At least 2 years experience in Software group
At least 5 years experience in Retail or CPG Industry Experience
At least 5 years experience in Selling Solutions to Retailer and CPG
This job is posted by IBM Deutschland GmbH.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - vor 24 Monaten
Die International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) ist ein US-amerikanisches IT- und Beratungsunternehmen mit Sitz in Armonk bei North...