About the role
We’re looking for passionate, driven person who wants to join with us in defining the next generation of how people work. Successful “SuccessFactors” employees think big, are ambitious, and have a true passion for the importance of human capital management and how to improve organisation productivity. Our Field Marketing Manager, reporting to the DACH Marketing Director, , will extend SuccessFactors’ market penetration by leading the strategy and execution of campaigns and pipeline development against SuccessFactors’ target and sweet spot target customers and prospects. This is a great opportunity to work with technology that transforms businesses and grow with SAP’s cloud business.
This position is based in Munich or in Walldorf
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Develop and execute a targeted marketing plan for Germany, Switzerland and Austria to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities via activities such as integrated campaigns, field events, executive programs, customer retention/loyalty programmes, tradeshows, social media, customer references, PR, and industry associations
- Implement and measure targeted campaigns to generate response and to build awareness of SuccessFactors Business Execution Software to strategic Line-of-Business (LOB) executives, such as Finance, IT, Strategy, Operations in addition to HR and installed base of SAP for up- and cross-selling
- Analyse and recommend pipeline building programs and activities that map to the attributes and account types of each unique sales territory
- Manage in-house and external resources to deliver effective campaigns
- Capture, measure and analyse relevant data across lead generation activities and programs to evaluate effectiveness and ROI
- Manage live events including participation at exhibitions, customer user groups, industry conferences, new business events and webinars
- Develop team’s ability to proactively analyse sales pipeline and consultatively suggest potential marketing approaches to grow and accelerate revenue generation
- Work with sales, product marketing, corporate marketing, partners, alliances, creative services and/or agencies in the development and execution of field marketing plans
- Build and maintain strong reports and ongoing communications with Sales Leadership, Regional Sales Managers and the broader Marketing organization
- Manage budget effectively and track spend
- Several years of relevant technology marketing experience with a mix of enterprise and small, medium business experience working in both a direct and indirect go to market model. Working in Cloud/SaaS technology a plus
- Strong presentation and organisational skills
- Creative flair mixed with ability to communicate SAP’s cloud strategy and message to a business audience
- Excellent grasp of multiple marketing disciplines (events, advertising, direct and on-line marketing, partner and alliance marketing, PR, telemarketing etc.)
- Multi-tasking is essential, ability to handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines, often simultaneously, running on-line and off-line campaigns, tradeshows and events across the territory and vertical markets
- Experience with PR, analyst relations and proven ability to leverage social media for business
- Ability able to work in a team-oriented environment with both local and remote colleagues
- Must be ‘hands on’ with marketing activities
- Experience building strong working relationships and trust with Sales
- Experience with CRM systems and database management, Content Management Systems (managing local web pages), email campaign management - and how to integrate campaigns and generate effective performance reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in German and English) with superb attention to detail, as well as excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong Integrity
- Straight Forward
- Creative lateral thinking
- High Energy and self-motivated
- Adapts to change
- High Emotional Intelligence
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pictures of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Requisition ID: 18837
SuccessFactors - vor 24 Monaten