GLOSSYBOX is a product of Beauty Trend Holding GmbH and one of the most successful ventures of Rocket Internet GmbH, which has led a number of online companies such as eDarling, Zalando, and Groupon to lasting success.
Through innovative means, our business model brings high-class brands from the cosmetic and consumer goods industry together with beauty and lifestyle product customers and enthusiasts. Whether in the form of a single, exclusively arranged box or as a monthly subscription, our customers receive individually selected samples of high-end beauty and lifestyle products – from well-known luxury brands to secret newcomer labels – delivered directly to their door. Utilizing various marketing channels, we foster intensive and sustainable relationships with customers so that our partners receive worthwhile feedback on their products as well as novel insights into their target groups.
Our heart beats in Berlin – the European Silicon Valley. Since launch in March 2011, we’ve grown enormously and currently employ over 400 people in 17 countries worldwide. From our Berlin headquarters, we develop global strategies for all business areas and implement them for our various international subsidiaries.
ASSISTANT BRANF MANAGEMENT (M/F)
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting and dynamic company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. Therefore we are looking for energetic, hardworking and fun people who enjoy moving things forward and aren’t scared of taking on a lot of responsibility really quickly. The place of business will be Berlin.
You will support our International Brand Management Team in evaluating and establishing new brand collaboration as well as managing existing brand cooperation and coordinating the local sales teams
- of our 17 subsidiaries worldwide by:
Conducting industry analysis as well as opportunity assessments and consumer insights to develop new brand collaboration.
Translating the brand vision into marketing activities, including product positioning, brand building and brand communication, with regional and international marketing teams to build and strengthen brand equity.
Monitoring global sales performances and developing communication materials (pitch and feedback presentations, pilots, case studies and newsletter) to ensure best practice and knowledge sharing to achieve overall business and sales goals.
Preparing and coordinating global sales meetings and pitches (research, coordination of materials and schedules).
- Organizing and attending industry related fairs, events and conferences.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- A successfully completed BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration, economics or an equivalent qualification and relevant work experience in the luxury goods or beauty industry.
- Proven ability to be adaptable in a dynamic matrixed environment and able to manage competing priorities.
- Results orientation with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good strategic and creative thinking skills with persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas.
- High level of initiative with entrepreneurial spirit and desire.
- Excellent communication skills in English; further language skills are an asset.
- A challenging job with a great deal of responsibility at the intersection of
- marketing, sales and operations.
An international team as well as a business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures.
Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks, and an extremely high learning curve
Openness for new ideas, a positive work environment and a performance-based salary.
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations by email or apply directly online.
GLOSSYBOX - Beauty Trend Holding GmbH - vor 22 Monaten