Our European Localisation Department in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is looking for a
(Junior) Translator Japanese - French (m/f)
Nintendo of Europe is looking for French speakers with an excellent knowledge of the Japanese language to take up full-time positions within our software localisation team based in Frankfurt.
Your tasks will be mainly:
- Translate video games from Japanese and English into French
- Edit translations to ensure accuracy and quality
- Work within a team of translators
Applications should include a CV, cover letter and references, all in English.
- Thorough knowledge of French to a native level
- Proficiency in Japanese and UK English
- A degree in Japanese or translation, or previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Personal interest in video games is desirable but not essential
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
NINTENDO OF EUROPE GmbH
63760 Grossostheim, Deutschland
Nintendo - vor 16 Monaten
Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, is a Japan-based company engaged in the leisure equipment business. The Company has two business...