Our European Localisation Department in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is looking for a
(Junior) Translator Japanese - French (m/f)
Nintendo of Europe is looking for French speakers with an excellent knowledge of the Japanese language to take up full-time positions within our software localisation team based in Frankfurt.
Your tasks will be mainly:
- Translate video games from Japanese and English into French
- Edit translations to ensure accuracy and quality
- Work within a team of translators
Applications should include a CV, cover letter and references, all in English.
- Thorough knowledge of French to a native level
- Proficiency in Japanese and UK English
- A degree in Japanese or translation, or previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Personal interest in video games is desirable but not essential
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
NINTENDO OF EUROPE GmbH
63760 Grossostheim, Deutschland
Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, is a Japan-based company engaged in the leisure equipment business. The Company has two business...