Representing Consulting Services, you will help clients develop more efficient tools, models and processes for their trading and risk management operations.
You will take part in the advisory, management, implementation, integration and customization of our products at Investment Banks and Financial Institutions, aiming to stream-line them for cutting-edge performance and business processing.
As a new member of the crew you will be extensively trained in our products and supported by senior colleagues.
If you have previous experience in the field, adequate add-on training and parallel work with our senior associates will be arranged prior to engaging in live assignments.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest both in the financial markets and in software for trading and risk management.
You should have a degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences and ideally, some experience from the financial sector, software industry or in a financial software technical support environment.
Suitable candidates for this position will ideally show:
In today's financial markets, trade-processing lifecycles undergo constant change. From pre-trade analysis to post-trade risk management, settlement and regulatory compliance, it has never been more important to be in control. SunGard provides solutions for today’s investment banking. Whether it be trading high volumes or creating complex structures, managing your exposures or operational control, there’s a SunGard solution for it. SunGard’s Capital Markets and Investment Banking solutions: Support cross-asset trading and trading strategies with Front Arena Support enterprise-wide, market and credit risk management with Adaptiv Nine trillion in securities lending is managed on SunGard’s capital markets solutions Twelve of the world’s top 25 banks use SunGard’s Adaptiv
- Experience of software development for client-server based, object-oriented and relational database technology
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Sybase, SQL Server and Python
- Working understanding of Capital Markets instruments both listed and OTC
- Problem-solving skills, willingness for hands-on work and knowledge striving
- A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players
- Stress tolerance, service-mindedness and teamwork orientation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
SunGard - vor 23 Monaten