IBM, with sales totaling $106,9 billion in 2011, is one of the world’s largest providers of information technology (hardware, software and services) and B2B solutions. It currently has a payroll of nearly 400,000 employees and is active in over 170 countries.
The Specialty Software Sales Rep is responsible for developing Brand/product-specific solutions that address your client’s business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand-specific business strategies.
You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate the IBM/brand capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector.
- Develop and maintain a long-term strategic Account Development Plan (ADP) under which all activities will operate. The ADP will include the identification and championing of new or improved Emptoris offerings to match the customer's long-term business requirements.
- Direct all activities to maximize the share of the addressable market through the provision of Emptoris services and through the penetration of all parts of the customer's global organization.
- Present ADP(s) to relevant senior Emptoris management (i.e. Sales Director and above) and ensure their support.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Care…) and third party partners (e.g. Systems Integrators) to create a virtual account team.
- Champion the customer's needs and issues throughout Emptoris.
- Deliver on-going improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to ensure efficient application of appropriate Emptoris resources to progress all issues impacting revenue, new business and customer satisfaction. Develop business cases, as necessary, to meet the ADP objectives.
- Lead, manage and motivate both direct and indirect members of the account team ensuring that they are aligned with the ADP objectives and are fully executing their responsibilities.
- Ensure effective implementation and on-going management of customer satisfaction and executive contact programs.
- Provide in-depth management reports to ensure effective communication to senior Emptoris management of the business relationship.
At least 3 years experience in successful track record in sales
At least 3 years experience in managing client expectations and customer satisfaction
At least 5 years experience in successful track record in sales
At least 5 years experience in managing client expectations and customer satisfaction
At least 3 years experience in / with products in the spend management and commerce solutions
This job is posted by IBM Deutschland GmbH.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - vor 24 Monaten
Die International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) ist ein US-amerikanisches IT- und Beratungsunternehmen mit Sitz in Armonk bei North...