Job Category: Customer Service & Support
Location: Germany - Non Location Specific, DE
Job ID: 791296-78608
Division: Services & Support
The Global Technical Support Centre (GTSC) located in Timisoara, provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers. The center is part of Microsoft Global Support Operations and is an extension of the Bucharest Site, staffed by highly skilled technical specialists in enterprise Platforms, Business and Developer Applications.
We are currently recruiting for Windows "CORE Base OS" - Technical Support Engineers. Junior and Senior Specialists, depending on the level of technical expertise and experience, are invited to apply.
Contract: Outsourced Employment Contract
Start date: ASAP
Are you ready to join a team of the world’s best troubleshooters to enable the success of Microsoft solutions in our most important accounts? You will have a chance to solve technically complex problems in world’s largest deployments. As a trusted advisor, you will have influence over the implementation of PREMIER customer's
configurations. Expect to work closely with other support engineers to integrate cross-product solutions. This role is critical to the customer’s perception of the
success of the Microsoft solution and you will need to manage that relationship.
sensitive customers and mission critical support;
- Using broad and in-depth product knowledge provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
- Provide solutions to complex problems that satisfy our German speaking customer base. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling,
- Build customer and partner loyalty through customer orientation, responsiveness and accountability;
- Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support;
- Attend triage meetings with local or remote engineers to share knowledge and efficiently develop customer solutions;
- Develop and deliver internal and customer or others (eg: students) technical trainings/workshops in specialty areas;
- Work with local marketing people for product feedback, new product launches.
- Supporting customers on phone and written correspondence regarding technical questions and issues related to Windows Server and Client technologies.
- Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Actively share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Effectively communicating with customers and stakeholders via, phone, email or any other available means
- Assess self-knowledge and collaborate or escalate as needed Pro-actively work towards self-development and sharing knowledge
- Ensuring compliance with schedules; processes and MS policies and values.
- Degree or adequate practical background (2-8 years)
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Windows Products including Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows 2008 r2, XP Vista, Win7
- Knowledge of Virtualization , Administration, Setup and Deployment, Printing, Clustering, Terminal Server/Citrix (preferred)
- Five or more year’s industry experience with Microsoft Server products (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of English and German (verbal and written) it’s a must;
- Able to work with remote colleagues and customers in EMEA;
- Outstanding customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Ability to works well in an International team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Any certification Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or MCSE, MCSD or MCPD.
Our ideas touch the lives of individuals everywhere and they are born in an environment designed to encourage collaboration, openness and innovation. We want you to
- In-depth training
- Exposure to Microsoft technologies
- Access to emerging products and technologies
- Developing a level of product knowledge well above the average system administrator
- Medical program
- Lunch vouchers
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Competitive salary package
join in, influence, learn, challenge, agree and disagree. When you work for Microsoft, you’re free to express yourself your way!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We provide an inclusive candidate experience throughout our
recruitment process and welcome all application.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment events
EUR: MSRO: CTECH: EN
Microsoft - vor 15 Monaten
Microsoft Corporation India Private Limited is a subsidiary of US software giant Microsoft Corporation headquartered in New Delhi. The...