At SAP, you can impact the way business is run
WHAT WE OFFER
69190 Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, BW, DE
As one of the world’s leading providers of business software, SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation. Today, customers in more than 120 countries and 25 industries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations. (*) SAP defines business software as comprising enterprise resource planning and related applications
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The MBA ERP (Mobile Business Applications) team in IMS is completely responsible for all mobile Products synchronizing with the ERP. The main task of the team is supporting our customers who are using this mobile technology.
The most prominent example is MDS (Mobile Defense & Security). Due to the important customers of the products, the team has a great responsibility in order to ensure stable mission-critical implementations at our customers. In order to do that, the team needs to provide corrections for customer issues, improve the product proactively and also support customer developments. MDS is End2End responsible starting with ABAP development on top of ERP logistics, distributing data via the middleware DOE to the Java Clients running on NW Mobile.
Moreover the team needs to act as a trusted advisor for any kind of MBA matters – for customers but also for different stakeholders SAP-internally.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support of our customers by solving their problem messages
- Bug fixing in Java
- Continuous quality improvements
- Handling critical customer situations
- Serving as a trusted advisor to our customers
- Contribution to different kinds of projects, e.g. workload reduction projects
- Support of Customer developments
- Testing: Ongoing development of test cases, developer tests during the implementation phase, module integration and support package tests
- Participation in the feedback channel to other teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Work experience in projects / teams is useful
- University, technical college and BA graduates with very good references and ideally with some years experience in professional software development are welcome
We would expect you to meet most of the competencies and skills mentioned below, never-the-less some could be optional:
What you can expect
- Very high customer orientation
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work in an international team across locations; eagerness to learn, guided as well as autonomously
- Analytical and communication skills
- Strong experience in Java development
- ABAP development and ERP Logistics experience is preferred
- Fluent in German and English speaking and writing
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP, you get your chance to put your
ideas into action with maximum impact.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that
each person brings to the company.
Please note that SAP only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the job
application process should contact HR Direct (Americas: email@example.com , APJ: firstname.lastname@example.org , EMEA: email@example.com )
Das deutsche Softwareunternehmen SAP wurde 1972 in Weinheim gegründet. Der heutige Hauptgeschäftssitz des Unternehmens befindet...