For the Electronic Manual Support Group (Frankfurt/Niederrad) we are looking for an
(Assistant) Localisation Producer (m/f)
Your main tasks
- Planning, monitoring and controlling of resources to ensure on-time completion of Electronic Manuals for localisation projects
- Creating schedules, acquiring and disseminating information pertaining to the project, problem solving and liaising with different departments
Applications should include a CV, cover letter and references, all in English.
- Fluency in English
- Japanese skills would be a plus
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Project management skills
- Keen eye for details
- Aptitude for technical matters
- Passion/knowledge for/of games
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
NINTENDO OF EUROPE GmbH
63760 Grossostheim, Deutschland
Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, is a Japan-based company engaged in the leisure equipment business. The Company has two business...