Job Purpose and organizational context
The Site Subcontract Engineer directly reports to and informs the Site Manager and Head of Subcontracting. He/She assures that the contractural method of handling of variations is established and followed.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Head of Construction
Operationally reports to: Site Manager, Head of Subcontracting
Directly supervises: n.a.
Key interactions (internally, externally): Subcontractors, client
Job Scope (budget, management, specific criteria)
- manage all varation requests issued by construction contractor, verify and negotiate them
- issue the related work orders after the detailed assessment of the contractual frame and of the associated financial impacts and prepare the amendments for construction contracts
- reports and documents the resolution of site claims, disagreements and the reserves reaised by the various parties in order to protect the customer's and Technip's interests till the completion of the works
- review, control and answer all formal correspondence received from contruction contractors and its filling
- check subcontractors' quantity surveys for all construction disciplines
Qualifications & knowledge:
- Engineering degree or Commercial education with technical background
- good German und English knowledge
- knowledge in Contract Administration
Technip - vor 21 Monaten
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...