IBM, with sales totaling $106,9 billion in 2011, is one of the world’s largest providers of information technology (hardware, software and services) and B2B solutions. It currently has a payroll of nearly 400,000 employees and is active in over 170 countries.
The Global Sales Executive - Supplier Lifecycle Management supports Software Sales Representatives to position and successfully close SLM deals. He/she is responsible to enable sales in product specific solution selling. Internal target groups are SSRs and Technical Account Managers (pre-sales). You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate the IBM capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and detailed know-how about the Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management solution.
We expect from the candidate that he/she has detailed and specific know-how about the capabilities of Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector.
- Direct all activities to maximize the share of the addressable market through the provision of Emptoris services and through the penetration of all parts of the customer's global organization.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Care…) and third party partners (e.g. Systems Integrators)
- Champion the customer's needs and issues throughout Emptoris.
- Deliver on-going improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to ensure efficient application of appropriate Emptoris resources to progress all issues impacting revenue, new business and customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-depth management reports to ensure effective communication to senior Emptoris management of SLM revenue and bookings.
At least 3 years experience in successful track record in consultative selling
At least 3 years experience in managing client expectations and customer satisfaction
At least 3 years experience in / domain expertise in procurement
At least 5 years experience in successful track record in consultative selling
At least 5 years experience in managing client expectations and customer satisfaction
At least 5 years experience in / domain expertise in procurement
This job is posted by IBM Deutschland GmbH.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - vor 2 Jahren
Die International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) ist ein US-amerikanisches IT- und Beratungsunternehmen mit Sitz in Armonk bei North...