You´ll have the unique chance to experience the overall recruiting process, initiatives and events for students and graduates within a modern recruiting organization and the possibility to contribute actively to the talent acquisition process of the world´s market leader in enterprise software.
- Support graduate recruiting programs
- Support HR Marketing Initiatives and Event Management
- Support national and global projects as required
- Support recruiters on request
First practical experience in the area of HR would be a plus.
- Student (f/m) at a university or university of applied sciences in 5th semester or higher
- Preferred fields of study: business administration or social studies, ideally with a focus on HR or marketing
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English and German is a must
- Team-orientation and an ability to communicate well internally and externally
- Strong customer orientation
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, a school leaving certificate, a current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Describe your experience and skills with foreign languages and computer programs.
SAP - vor 2 Jahren
Das deutsche Softwareunternehmen SAP wurde 1972 in Weinheim gegründet. Der heutige Hauptgeschäftssitz des Unternehmens befindet...