We are a family business and see this not only as a type of company, but also as a commitment to everyone who works for our company. Our strategic focus is long term. Our business decisions are always guided by what impact they have on our employees and society. Our corporate culture is characterized by respect, camaraderie, and openness with each other. Our creative drive shines through across the entire company with our innovative products and services, a working environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility, and opportunities and benefits for our employees that are designed with flexibility and openness in mind.
Our success is based on the fact that we put our common values into practice and strive for shared objectives. Binding company principles form the basis for this. Diverse encounters have always been a source of enrichment for us. That is why we believe that our company benefits from the involvement of different people. As a leader in technology, we depend on the excellent performance of our employees. We therefore offer our workforce a good overall package consisting of appropriate pay and a number of additional benefits.
Five good reasons to choose TRUMPF
• We are a forward-thinking, globally active company and our innovative products, processes, and services mean that we are always one step ahead.
• As a family company, we offer job security due to our sustainable and long-term corporate management and our financial independence.
• Our outstanding corporate culture shines through in our friendly work atmosphere, mutual respect, and constructive teamwork.
• Our employees enjoy comprehensive assignments and straightforward decision-making processes. They take on responsibility for related areas of work or projects and demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking and behavior at all levels.
• An attractive work atmosphere, individual cross-country development opportunities for our employees and attractive remuneration packages make us unique.
TRUMPF Inc. is the North American subsidiary of TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG. based near Stuttgart, Germany. With approximately 696 employees, TRUMPF Inc. is the largest subsidiary within the TRUMPF Group and is one of the largest manufacturers of fabricating machinery in the United States.
TRUMPF was founded in 1923 as a series of mechanical workshops, and has since developed into one of the world's leading companies for machine tools, laser technology, and electronics for industrial applications. With over 11,000 employees, the company generated a turnover of 2.81 billion euros in the 2015/16 fiscal year.
TRUMPF stands for quality, excellent products, highly efficient processes, and outstanding results. The success of our company is derived from the fact that we live common values and aspire to shared objectives. The company principles are intended to contribute towards clarifying these values and objectives and to make them an integral part of the company. They therefore, describe the nature and scale of our activities and the way we treat one another. They are binding at all times for everyone who works in the company.
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. – Weniger