Abbott Laboratories

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 5.065 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Super Kollegen und super Produkte. Großes Unternehmen, deshalb manchmal langsam.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work with core values to be learnt everytime. HR forum , open house culture is good for employee to express and even sr. Management understands it well & act accordingly. Fast but growing in correct direction is the key for success in Abbott Laboratories.
flexible
flexible
Arbeitskultur
Apply for any other postion than the material handler here.
Dirty superviors wants you to kiss up to them and if not you will be doing all the work while their faviortes get to be on the phone and walk around all day.

this is one of the best jobs ive ever had but couldnt put up with the faviortism from the superviors and the upper mangment. they dont know how to lead at all, poor leadership.

also the dirt supervior will watch you like a hawk while others do what they want.
Free lunchs, medical, 6am start time, pay
superviors, poor leadership, favoritism
Arbeitskultur
Επαγγελματικό περιβάλλον. Εργασιακή ισορροπία. Ισχυρό brand name εταιρείας.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Supervisor was horrible. Co-workers were okay. Start pay was reasonable. Paid breaks were nice. Upper management was nice and great to work with. Different jobs to learn.
Coworkers
Supervisor
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Debe ser una persona activa disponible a trabajar y cooperar con los beneficios de la compañía. Reservado, respetuoso, comprometido y responsable en su área laboral.
Vorteile
Seguro médico, 401k, cafetería, gym, sucursal de cooperativa, ath, buen estacionamiento, turnos fijos.
Work-life balance
very nice working environment

Pay & benefits

very good benefit

Job security and advancement

very good opportunity for training and growth

very respectful people

team work

Overall

This is my favorite job I ever had.

They gave me the opportunity to grow and become someone. I will strongly encourage people to work for this amazing company. ABBOTT.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Loved my team and direct manager, however it's a very chaotic environment. There were always big emergencies, audits, technical glitches messing up reports, issues with business partners, payroll, etc. Too much work for the amount of people on our team. I got burned out from being in constant emergency mode. Taking calls and texts in the evenings and on weekends, bringing work home. Working in HR, I saw a lot of things in Abbott that made me lose respect for the company. When I started at St. Jude Medical, it was a much different culture. At Abbott, as far as the organization was concerned, I felt like just a number and many other employees voiced the same sentiment.
Vorteile
Good benefits, company has good public image
Nachteile
Pay, advancement for non-managers, stressful work environment
Arbeitskultur
Was a good job. Would’ve stayed if I had the option. Job was laid back and benefits where good. Vacation was really good and overtime was there if you needed it.
Arbeitskultur
I never thought I would leave this company. I learned most of my technical skills while working here. I had to resign due to health issues. I miss the comrades and relationships that became from my time there. I learned how to work with complex computer systems, how to follow work orders, and how to pay attention to detail. Yes, there's always politics as with any workplace, but if you come to work with the right attitude, you'll keep yourself happy. The schedules are not the best, and room for growth is there if you pursue it. Overall, I can't really complain about my time here.
Vorteile
Decent pay, retirement, and college programs.
Schedules, work/life balance.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Managers come and go. You have no support from the team you are placed on. When you can prove you know a process or job, you will get more work than you can handle without any recognition or rewards. Promotions are for those who have friends or family working here and help you move up. Abbott does not pay what other local organization comp at in the same area for the same job. The big A has become just another name. It’s not what it used to be years ago.
Big name company. Top 10. Blue Chip
Low Pay, lots of work. Nepotism
Arbeitskultur
Mucho respeto con los compañeros,de trabajo,y muy comunicación con los supervisores,y excelentes beneficios
Seguro médico privado
Ambiente cómodo para trabajar
Arbeitskultur
The company could be a wonderful place to work if the managers weren’t so underhanded and slick. The reason I continued my employment with the company was because of coworkers. That’s it that’s all.
The bonuses
Nachteile
The superiors are trash period.
Arbeitskultur
Abbott has the best quality system of any company I've ever been at. They are amazing at root cause corrective actions. All engineers go through rigorous CBT training/classroom training before starting, for one month.
Quality System
N/A
Arbeitskultur
Empresa donde se preocupaba mucho por el Recurso humano, siempre apoyando y brindando las herramientas para poder lograr resultados positivos
Arbeitskultur
Everything at Abbott is amazing. It has formal training for professional development, the people at Abbott are friendly. I had a great experince working as a research analyst at Abbott.
Management is great
Nachteile
I did not like my salary since it was a contractor position.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
insufficient support for the required tasks, lack of direction from supervisors, lack of interdepartmental teamwork, overall it feels very disjointed and every man for himself. As a hardworking man and a team player, this company doesn't support teamwork mentality or cohesion
Vorteile
pay and benefits are great
Nachteile
lack of support, direction, guidance and teamwork
Work-life balance
It will be great to work. And get to know to work. And meet new people. And clean caars. And have fun

And working isnzo fun and I will be so great at it.
Arbeitskultur
Overall
The company has many divisions where each work independently. There were global network and cooperation. The training in the department is progressing and developing. It does have a bright future.
Excellent work opportunity working with IVDR Medical Devices
This was a 5 month Consulting engagement. The Training and Management was excellent. The workplace Culture was excellent.
Outstanding Training & Mentoring
N/A
Arbeitskultur
This company has changed a lot and don’t care about anything but productivity and how many units they make. We went from working 5am-1:30pm to 3:45am -2:30pm crazy right and we do not get paid overtime since it’s a 4/10 schedule. We barely have any Saturdays off since they rotate the dates. This month i only had 2 Saturday’s off. I work in 1 station in the same position for 10 hours.