Abellio

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 71 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Relaxed, cooperation, nice people and soft routes.
Bonus for extra hours
Arbeitskultur
New drivers are treated unfairly. The disparity in pay between new drivers and older drivers is discriminatory. Why pay older drivers more than new drivers when they do the same job?
A lot of cons
Arbeitskultur
Very unhelpful and unfriendly company not interested in helping the driver in any way whatsoever. Very few opportunities to get prompted unless you know the right people.
Arbeitskultur
Being a bus pilot is one of those hidden gem jobs that pay well and is easy to do. It's only weekends and is 0 hour contract. So they only need you when there are disruptions on train lines, which you will be called for at the beginning of the week. This is a job I have kept in my pocket, while working elsewhere, giving me that extra income whenever I feel like working on the weekend. The best thing about it is that you could be going on holiday for a long time and then return back to a shift when there are any available. I wouldn't say this is the inly job you should have as everyone that i have worked with has a proper job and then do this on the side.
Arbeitskultur
Management bend the rules to their benefit example rushing driver out on road where minimal checks are done on the bus.

My advice Stick to the proper bus companies like Metroline and London United

Constantly chasing pay as hours are always wrong.

No hard copy of contract given at all after many many enquiries. In 8 months I was accepted once for overtime
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Not bad at all, around 45-50 h/w, pay rate above average.
Bad thing: you are not protected against bad passangers who knows that and makes your job hard. They always are right even when they throw stones or bottles or eggs at your bus. 11 cameras on the internal CCTV, but they not getting punished.
Arbeitskultur
You are dealing with complaints through telephone communications, emails, letters and web correspondence.
You have to provide 1st call resolution and ensure you are customer focused and can manage difficult conversations.

Work to targets and be 100% compliant to GDPR regulations
Arbeitskultur
It’s a fast paced job but it is a zero hour contract they don’t tell you this but you have to be at their beck and call in case of emergencies so your there’s
Arbeitskultur
My first job outside my born Country was at Abellio and they put me to drive a Double Decker Bus. I was thinking that I will be not able to drive a common Bus but they said " no, you are good enough for this big ". Good Instructors and nice Characters.
Good atmosphere, enough money
Buses not on good shape
Arbeitskultur
as all London operators, management is focused on maximize profit for shareholders
disciplinary (dictatorship) culture make senior drivers leave the comp.

even they commit a criminal offence allowing on public roads buses unroadworthy, they blame always the driver
Arbeitskultur
Every year is worse. We drive over 5 hours without stand time now. Short breaks. I am receiving less money than the year before. Duties are different every day. Your body is in panic because of the different time of sleeping. No accommodations to have your break. They offer you to spend your break in disgusting cars. Support from the management ZERO. Only expectations from you, but the company is giving you nothing back.
Arbeitskultur
Every time problem with wages they try to pay you less and you need to beg them for money 10 times if controller ask you to make some additional trip they will pay you basic pay instead of overtime Controllers try to hasten you because time of journey is so short not possible to make it driving within the speed limit even when you dosnt stop at any bus stop and after menager call you to his office and check mobile eye asking why you drive so fast You don't have stand time at all always they call before you get to stand asking to go now treat you like robot brakes are short some duty are 5 hours so minus brake you get pay for 4h 20 minutes Menagment not helpfull at all nobody knows nothing if you have any issues they will send you from one to the other same with swapping duties you can ask hundred times and they not going to change nothing
Arbeitskultur
Abellio's corporate culture has changed dramatically over the past number of years as it has adapted from being a small company to a large on.

This has left the corporate structure slow and not as responsive as it once was.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
working at the head office branch for 3 years there are 1% English born citizen 3% Greek 10% Samalians 65% Nigerian 22% bugarians/Albanians............................... The company prefers to pay low wages for the first two years when you are doing either more and just the same as the senior drivers... probation period is two years before increase hourly rate but many either are sacked or leave treatment from managers is abysmal and the running of bus services is awful they win routes but rarely retain them due to poor regulation of the service the only reason the company continues to function is that they are legally bind by government legislation and TFL contractual agreements in general go for Go-ahead London or stagecoach there much better and treat your with respect and curtesy and eventually get bonuses with increase hourly rate with cateen ficilities stockwell/Camberwell/new cross re the best depots............forget abellio/arriva.........................
none!
Arbeitskultur
It’s been nearly 18 years since I am working at the same place and I am very happy with my colleges, management & directors. If you like driving around then it’s best ever job
Arbeitskultur
Toalety w miejscu racy potrafią być obsikane do góry do doł,
brak kultury osobistej współpracowników którzy wychowali się w lesie.

Sama praca jest spoko. sprzęt i warunki pracy nawet dobre.
Darmowe bilety
Arbeitskultur
Go to go ahead. Abellio is Trash management are incapable. There are like a gang who stick together. But say different stuff so you don’t know who to take advice from. The other bus drivers are so friendly and cool
Bus are all hybrids
Nachteile
Everything else but the hybrid buses
Arbeitskultur
I worked for Abellio for a year. I met my targets, I wasn’t late and I had one sick day. I told my manger on a Thursday I’d need to take time off to get an emergency blood transfusion. I got sacked on the Tuesday. Same manger said that if you work more than eight hours you’re not entitled to a break if you are a temp. The temps get paid nearly three pounds less per hour than permanent. Absolute cowboys
Normal staff great
No chance if progression
Arbeitskultur
O companie serioasă, inclusă în lista priorităților TFL.
Arbeitskultur
I have joined this company as a bus driver even though i have my qualification in mechanical engineering! I work for this company for about two years and decided to to join the engineering department ! carried in all my certificate to the operation manager and engineering manager but nothing was done even thought promises were made that i would be transferred over, this carried on for almost one year! the route that i was driving in services was TUPE to london central so i went along with the route as i saw no progression in this company .
free bus pas
Nachteile
not that easy to be promoted if your not in one of the manager back pocket if you know what i mean!!
Arbeitskultur
Profesional People, some of them. Good company and understanding People sometimes. A Young team and good conditions The posibillity to graduate and to do overtime.
Free games
Uniform
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Abellio. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung