Accenture-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,7

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 20.671 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Top Arbeitgeber mit großer Entwicklungsmöglichkeit

Hervorgehobene Bewertung

Accenture hat dies als repräsentative Bewertung ausgewählt
Accenture ist ein vielseitiges Beratungsunternehmen, das Kunden von der Strategieentwicklung bis zur Umsetzung berät und dabei großen Wert für seine Kunden schafft. Accenture bietet seinen Mitarbeitern großen Gestaltungsspielraum und ein hohes Entwicklungspotenzial.

Offizielle Antwort von Accenture

27. Mai 2020
Wir danke Dir sehr für die sehr positive Bewertung. Wir wünschen Dir für die Zukunft alles Gute und freuen uns sehr, mit Dir über unser Accenture Alumni-Netzwerk in Verbindung zu bleiben. Dein Accenture HR-Team
Arbeitskultur

Take ANY job besides this one

This job was a scam. They “train” you for 2 weeks, but give you no real info or knowledge that you will actually use on a day to day basis. Management is absolutely ridiculous. Call avoidance is the only thing they know how to do, and blame it on “having the same access” as CSR’s. Their systems work terrible, but then blame you for being in system issues for several minutes at a time. Take any other job besides this one. No PTO, no paid holidays, schedules aren’t great, and the pay isn’t worth getting treated terribly. Spare your mental health/happiness.

1 hr lunch

Everything about the job

I like working here

I like working here. I've been able to grow with the support of my colleagues and managers. There are many opportunities that allow you to learn new things.

Great Place

Great place to work. Very supportive environment. Lots of growth opportunities and ways to move up in the business. DEI is a massive +. Great culture

Dei, events, hours

Team dependent for experience

N/a

Definitely not a careerVery poor pay, benefitsMajor favoritism Lower level or tiers tend to know more than managersNo growth opportunities Proceed with caution

Free snacks

Pay, benefits, management

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Fun activities are good

Good team management i got to work. Guys were supportive. Mostly its depends upon the team you getting at there. Actually nice experience I had at Accenture.
Arbeitskultur

Great place to start a career

The pros: Interesting work much of the time, smart people, clear progression pathThe cons: Some projects will not align with your interests and you just have to suck it up and deliver. Wages are below par compared to industry until you reach very senior levels. Work life balance is a challenge as it is in many consulting services.

is alright

work really depends on who are your managers and team. projects range from really stragithforward ones to rather boring ones, and you would have to deal with the cleints

culture to keep learning

low pay and long hours
Arbeitskultur

Nice place to work if you don't have money constraint

Nice place to work. All depends on project .. if you project is good everything is good but if you are into bad project then best of luck. Overall nice company.

Worst Management from India

Worst Management from Accenture India, its not good for who has less experience to continue their carrier. Supervisor oriented company, they will decide the employee carrier, no HR policies followed properly.

Free Transport

Worst Management especially Supervisors

Jobs bei Accenture

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Great place to advance your skills and learn networking

Great place to work if you value innovation and continued learning. Lots to learn and the company almost expects you to get certifications depending on where you aligned to.

Mediocore Healthcare
Arbeitskultur

Exposure to a productive and well balanced work environment.

Accenture is my first company, and I believe it gave me a great exposure and learning in this IT world. I m really fond of the work culture and I believe it is formost the great. I only regret the payscale that was offered is below the par. Thought I have gained a great knowledge and I am happy with that.
Arbeitskultur

It is a great place to work with good work life balance

It is a great company to work and grow. Many good training and learning oppurtunuty. With good work life balance but mainly depends on which project a person is working.
Arbeitskultur

Ok to work if you are satisfied by the offer

Work is good just there is a process for everything even to contact HR we need to raise a request and all. Company laptop is provided only to manager that makes difficult to see what's going on in Accenture.

Good to work & learn

Accenture is very aggresive into working. I have leant a lot during my tenure in Accenture. Accenture has lot of projects and all can fit into the role and work of the projects.

Lot could be learned.

Too much work

It was remote

Coworkers were very helpful with each other and team leads had no problem teaching if you weren't clear on something. It was remote and the pay was great, considering the duties.

Friendly

The 11- 8 hrs
Arbeitskultur

Leadership lacks the vision but people from mid management to lower ranks are better professionals. They don't have a campus which typical Indian mncs have. But who bothers about them when u are with great people
Arbeitskultur

Job security and learning opportunities

In Accenture work ethics are important. You can get so many company paid trainings and certificates. Sometimes management is not focusing on individual's growth.

Trainning

Compensation
Arbeitskultur

Productive and Team leads are very helpful

I work remotely from home on eastern time and I still enjoy my job having a passion to help others with empathy and active listening and having patience. I love my job

Vorteile

Everything about the position is good

A contractor temporary assignment
Arbeitskultur

Ambiente di lavoro pessimo e equilibrio lavoro/vita privata inesistente

Assunto come Data Scientist vengo inserito in un team nuovo e giovane. Lo stress del doversi qualificare come esperti del settore presso i referenti interni all'azienda e presso i clienti si fa sentire da subito. In particolare il responsabile del team, seppur tecnicamente valido, si dimostra da subito inadeguato a gestire i membri del team, perdendo spesso la calma e trascendendo fino ad arrivare ad insulti e minacce.I ritmi di lavoro sono insopportabili, dalle 09:00 alle 19:00 con pause pranzo spesso fatte davanti al PC. A tal proposito mi è stato detto che dovevo sempre rispondere al telefono durante il pranzo o comunque rendermi raggiungibile perchè il mio responsabile non poteva permettersi di perdere tempo a cercarmi (a parte il fatto che ho sempre risposto, ma non è mio diritto riposarmi durante la pausa pranzo?). Il lavoro viene trascinato spesso nel weekend perchè è così tanto e urgente che in pratica diventa l'unica scelta possibile. Unica nota positiva stipendio e possibilità di crescita.

Buoni pasto. Stipendio. Possibilità di crescita

Nachteile

Nessun equilibrio tra lavoro e vita privata
Arbeitskultur

ACCENTURE is a great place to work

Its a great company in terms of pay and facilities..Culture is not very good but okay..Your job is mostly secure and you will get more options to grow internally if youre good enough

Vorteile

Good pay and hike for better performers and more trainings

Poor cab Management