Accenture

Standort
96 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 20.594 Bewertungen ansehen
Hervorgehobene Bewertung
Accenture hat dies als repräsentative Bewertung ausgewählt
Arbeitskultur
Accenture ist ein vielseitiges Beratungsunternehmen, das Kunden von der Strategieentwicklung bis zur Umsetzung berät und dabei großen Wert für seine Kunden schafft. Accenture bietet seinen Mitarbeitern großen Gestaltungsspielraum und ein hohes Entwicklungspotenzial.
Offizielle Antwort von Accenture
27. Mai 2020
Wir danke Dir sehr für die sehr positive Bewertung. Wir wünschen Dir für die Zukunft alles Gute und freuen uns sehr, mit Dir über unser Accenture Alumni-Netzwerk in Verbindung zu bleiben. Dein Accenture HR-Team
Arbeitskultur
The company's environment was productive and fun as well. Colleagues were were hard working and helpful. Management was good. Facility was also good and well equipped. Organized facility with all the Necessities
Arbeitskultur
Very good people with all the help which you require during your work, fun loving and caring, give multiple chance just need a good team leader who understands you at right time and help you in your problem to solve & not to increase such as ashutosh sarpothdar.
Arbeitskultur
Happy working with very reputed company I got my first career with Accenture that make me like positive in me the management of company and environment is realy awesome.
Nothing much
Nothing much
Arbeitskultur
• Indexing PO and Non Po invoices for Brazil region using SAP application • Processing of invoices manually by matching required field. • Handling day to day inflows,
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Overall experience with management is ok and salary package in accenture is not enough to maintain lifestyle,Deal change happens after working in deal for 10 months
Arbeitskultur
Competitive salary, good workplace, productive workmates, HMO is granted, provides opportunity in different career levels. enhanced my technical skills esp in SAP
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is my first company n my first love ☺️ The only thing I don't like is office politics..that is reason to leave Accenture otherwise overall Accenture is good company..
Arbeitskultur
Less payable, very stress, no leaves, no fun in a month, more than 2 hours in a day stretch, loading the heavy work, salary is very low it's much lower than the given work
Arbeitskultur
Friendly environment with good core value and also I got many friends who are like my family. Accenture is the workplace where no problem can cause because there are very nice policies
Arbeitskultur
Good to have employed with Accenture, I gained nice experience. It was very competitive environment and always we have to perform well to stay ahead in competition. Accenture is a big name and being a good payer also.
Arbeitskultur
Best place to work and you huge number of opportunities to learn anything we need. The best part of the company is you have the way to get things or learn things in one click. Management are good and more responsive towards the employees.
Copouns
Time tracker
Arbeitskultur
I had joined here as a fresher after completing my degree a got good push into the sector. Effective work environment , good learning level , enthusiastic colleagues and managers, high level of job security and preferential training etc.
Fun activities, cab facility
Nachteile
Need to few hours during transport.
Arbeitskultur
there is nothing so much i can say with the company. they just need improvement on how they should treasure their employee and their Boss have been into politics since day 1
Gptw
Long Hours
Arbeitskultur
Overall it was a good experience with Accenture. For fresher i think the only con is salary. Salary is too low for entry level otherwise it's good plc
Both side cab
Low salary for fresher
Arbeitskultur
The management and people work well and having a team that we called GPTW(Great Place to Work) who plan and coordinate some fun activities and parties to give the people engagement and bonding to be able to work well and have a good work life balance.
Arbeitskultur
Best experience in 3 years and give me a opportunity to prove my self and will get open forum to arrange people initiative activities and enjoy lot along with work.
Process associate
Flexible
Arbeitskultur
I worked in Accenture as Accounts Payable Analyst in Philippines. We start our day with our team lead allocating as tickets for the day. In Accenture there is always room for promotion. If you perform well and exceeded the expectation of your bosses, surely promotion awaits you. But in Accenture if you want to level up in your position, you need to apply for it.. We are well paid with the hours worked, overtime, night differential, bonuses, meal allowance , medical allowance etc.. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have completed your task specially on invoices that are aged more that 6 months and only you was able to resolved it. The least part I don't like is the night shift, this is the reason why I leaved Accenture. I cannot sustain consecutive nights without sleep because it made me sick. But overall Accenture is the best place to be. As always "High Performance Delivered".
Well paid
Shifting
Arbeitskultur
Accenture is the company where everybody can work enhance their knowledge but work pressure is too much. Employee usually extend their shifts regularly. But for knowledge point of view it is very good company. I learnt a lot here.
Arbeitskultur
Overall good company but too much politics work life balance is very less long working hours salary and hike is good here. Management have to polish their senior employee how to give training with index to their juniors and how to behave properly with them.
Free gyms access & Cab both sides
Arbeitskultur
It was a great experience, where I learned to use SAP system for the very 1st time. It was a a great workplace full will helpful colleagues which we always work as a team. It thought me valuable lessons that team work is important to achieve goals and also KPI.
  1. Accounts Payable Clerk