Affordable Dentures & Implants
3,2 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Affordable Dentures & Implants

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,2Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 406 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
If you wanna grow, travel and just love what u do by helping others with a great team beside you this is a wonderful place to be. So far I truly love my job and looking to go farther with them
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Management only cares about money

I’ve learned a lot working here and am thankful for the opportunity with no dental experience. A lot of shady stuff goes down at my location. Management claims to have your back but they don’t practice what they preach. In the end, it’s all about money. They want to hire sales men to sell our most expensive treatments and not even offer what the patient can afford. It’s kind of sad. They want to overbook our schedule to make the most money and it affects our reputation.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The doctor there is nice. The receptionist 'office manager' there is a nightmare ! She even told an employee she was a disappointment !

I don't recommend anyone work there as long as the receptionist is there ! The doctor is nice. The days are ok as long as the receptionist is happy. If she isn't happy the day is not good!

Rewarding and Life Changing

I have grown so much in my time with DDS and Affordable. The rewards are steady through time with co workers, to patients to leadership to working with other offices. There are hurdles and obstacles of change and growth. Overcoming those created life changing lessons and growth. Compensation rewards those most passionate about their daily roles. Leadership is supportive and provides great tools for measuring your success and areas of challenge.

Vorteile

Helping others, learning valuable life skills, autonomy and trust

Nachteile

Adjusting to a lot of change, waiting for responses from certain teams

Waste of time

Underpaying job. Very busy most of the time. Quantity goes before quality . No bonuses or very low . Men get paid more than women even if women are better.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Full time

Extremely busy office, rarepystop working. Some days work through lunch...own your own most of the time . Production based office, so often overbooked

Vorteile

Good pay, benefits, nice hours no pm or weekends

Nachteile

No breaks, some working lunches, staff changes

Supportive and fun workplace

Privileged to be part of such a great organization! Leadership is very supportive and always open to new ideas. Competitve compensation package and benefits

Great company

Best company that I've ever worked for. Great pay and benefits. Open door to all of the management team. Company has a defined objective and we all work as to team to obtain that goal. Also it's very rewarding to see the life changing things we do for patients.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Love working for a dental organizations who truly puts staff first!!

- Supportive management- truly cares about the Dentists and Support staff in the practices- competitive rates and bonus potential- CE courses are available
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Okay workplace but need thick skin

The customers talk down to you and overall you need thick skin, Ive had people talk to me crazy for no reason. I was literally new and was trying to be helpful, but the managers and staff were helpful and answered any questions I had

Remote job

Rude customers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The staff is very friendly and the Dr. is awesome.

A typical day starts at 7:30. Take exrays make treatment plans for patients and take impressions for dentures, partials & implants. Get patients scheduled for extraction and or implants. Make sure all the right paperwork is filled out and scripts taken care of. Make sure partials and dentures fit correctly. Clean instruments & set up for surgery.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Work from home, pay not bad, easy burn out job.

Good thing is you can work from home, equipment is provided, but has issues. This is a "burn out" job. You get tired of nasty, rude patients, who treat you like the "hired help'. Supervisor's are mainly Sr. Patient Services Reps, same as your title would be who ping you on everything. The pay is not bad, $15 an hour. Not bad for the area.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Busy, go go go walk ins even before lunch or before going home

office stays busy and if there is a walk in they will make you see patient even if it’s right before lunch or close to clocking out. Lunch hr is sometimes 2 hrs long making you not get 40 hrs even though you work your butt off before and after lunch. Management likes to put their duties onto others so they can nap in car or leave office doing who knows what. Good benefits though.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The office I work for is great

I have worked for 2 different offices within the organization. The current office I am with is going through a bit of a clean up process. There was a huge mess with the last person that was in control of the insurance claims and verification. She literally.... and I mean literally never updated the coverage in the patient's account so the estimated cost that was told to the patient was almost always wrong. Also basically all claims were sent without attachments or sent with the incorrect information on them. So.... we have worked diligently to get SO many patient's accounts paid by insurance. Submitting corrected claims and working extra hard to make sure the insurance information is accurately entered so we only deal with it once and more importantly, give the best estimated costs to the patients. After all of the work has been done... Seeing and hearing the relief from the patients; and seeing the balances disappear with every stack of checks we get in the mail almost daily..... I can honestly say I have never felt as fulfilled in a position in all my life. Don't get me wrong.... ever office has it's issues.... especially a dental office.... however, the atmosphere is so down to earth and kind! I love where I work! I will say it again....I LOVE WHERE I WORK!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

worst place i've ever worked

Disrespectful and doesn't care about you or your advancing. All the care about is how much work they can get out of you for the least amount of pay. run

can't think of any

No life outside of work

Love it!

Positive work environment, team is greta and the Doctor! The hours are great and the 2 weeks vacation is awesome as well as 40 hrs of personal days!!!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Overall great management and doctor

I’ve only been working for a month, but so far everything has been going very well. Great team to work with. The doctor and lab manager are kind and understanding.

Vorteile

Great hours, opportunity to learn, positive work environment, great manager and doctor
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The people I work with were cool in the beginning but overtime...

This job is not for NOVICES even though it's a entry level position. You won't learn anything new due to the high demand of cases. I was there for 6 months, I was still doing the same tasks since my first day. A lot of lab techs, even the manager won't teach you or show you what you're doing wrong because their scared you'll take their job or out preform them. Yeah, because that's the reason people work, not to pay bills but to steal other people's jobs. HA! Weak people with even weaker egos

Decent pay

The People suck

Toxic Call Center Environment

Management led by fear. If you were late or absent by 1 day during training, you were automatically fired. Employees dressed like they were going to a night club.

Vorteile

Old building near PNC arena was very nice.

Nachteile

Culture was horrible! Ghetto Fabulous ! Horrible working hours!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great company if you have a good dentist

I’ve been with the company for over 15 years. It’s a fantastic place to work, as long as you are in a location with a good dentist. Good support system. Decent pay. Paid vacation, and sick days, 401k, full benefits (you have to pay a portion)

Hard workers weren't noticed

Very unorganized and never cared for patients recovery after treatment. Patient's needs weren't a priority. Financials were discussed in front of others.

Same day appointments

Bad bed side manners
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Affordable Dentures & Implants. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung