Aimbridge Hospitality

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,8Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 806 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

almost 2 years

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
been with the company almost 2 years and they lack of management, I gotten promotions but they always keep the top positions for their friends and they don't do it base on performance.

Poor Management & scheduling

The management at this property is terrible. They care more about making money than they do about their employees. They’ll let someone who has Covid work instead of giving them days off. There is no respect. The lack of professionalism from the managers is terrible.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Just another corporate monster looking for souls to take advantage of.

My experiences working with this corporate beast changed my willingness to work for corporately owned hotels. Due to their lack of willingness to take care of their employees once hired you are left with a position that will be dwindled down to nothing before your eyes. I was hired as a full-time maintenance tech. Within a month my hours were reduced due to “budget constraints“. The general manager over spent so much on the budget that the regional manager required hours to be cut and mine were the first on the chopping block. A once respected trade position is considered meaningless within the corporate hotel structure. I would not recommend this organization

Too many to list

It’s alright

Decent. Pay could higher. Would stay in the company for a while. I’ve worked with a pretty good team who seem to appreciate their hard working staff.

Breakfast attending

Mangers suck. Housekeeper don't clean the room right. Guest complaints every day about the rooms. Can't keep help cause they treat people horrible....

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Not bad.

Moved up from one position to another. When management changed the environment changed. Worked at multiple locations, some were ran better than others. Company discounts were nice though.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Low compensation for hourly associates

Before COVID Aimbridge was a great company to work for. In a post COVID world I can't say the same. They have reduced benefits, pay, PTO. You're scheduled raises are insulting and in order to make any livable wage you have to work a 50-80 hour work week, if you're "lucky" enough to get OT. My property is extremely mismanaged. Advancement is hard to come by and the turnover rate is embarrassing.

Overworked / Underpaid

RUN I repeat , RUN !! This company is horrible, they are understaffed and just throw you to the wolves when it comes to the workload. Management is helpless and delegates ALOT instead of actually trying to help. There is a high turnover rate, you have to work weekends. Unless you have absolutely no other option for work, I highly suggest turning the other way when it comes to working for Aimbrigde.

Young professionals, Experience

Overworked, Underpaid, Shortstaff

It’s a Hospitality job

It was a mixed bag for sure. I loved interacting with most of the Guests and staff, but upper management and corporate are not the most receptive to addressing Associations concerns.In Hotel operations, work/life balance is always going to be a struggle
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great Organization! Great People! Lots of growth potential!

For the first time in over ten years I can truly say that I LOVE my job! We are collaborative, creative, inclusive, and fun! Work-Life balance is prioritized, and I feel like I’m a part of something important!

Worked as a Breakfast attendant for 3 years with company

Long hours for very little pay. Managers are highly critical of workers and constantly demean them in front of guests. Was constantly blamed for problems that were not my fault and asked to do duties that were not part of my job for no extra benefit and then told that I was taking too long for my job which my manager had no experience doing. Managers don't care about you. No opportunities for advancement. My managers put my start date in wrong and refused to change it so I watched someone who started after me get a certificate and prize for being there for 3 years but I did not.

Terrible General Manager

Aimbridge is a great management company that offers a wide range of exceptional benifits from healthcare, life insurance, pet insurance, legal services, paid time off, employee assistance program, daily pay, etc. Brand hotel discount and Ambridge property discount. Plus discounts at thousands of retailers. On site management is absolutely terrible which contributes to the astronomically high employee turnover rate. For the area it's one of the lower paying hospitality companies. You can make more at a gas station. Absolutely no training from management. In fact new hires train the newest hires briefly before being on your own. No work life balance.

Benifits

On site management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great work culture and family kind of place

A great work experience over several years. Working hospitality always has it's issues, but management realizes this and provides empowerment plus great support and coaching. Coworkers are like family.

Finally Found a Job That Was Family

Working with Aimbridge showed me that you really can find family in you place of employment. This company is an amazing company to work with, I highly recommend being employed by them and being a client of theirs. One of the very few cons to working here, is a problem with every hotel I have ever worked at, being understaffed. The best part of working here is on the business side, you can quickly advance to a higher position if you wanted to; on the personal side, the guests were the best part. I am very blessed to have been able to work with and be a part of something bigger than myself while at this company. Also, my managers at the properties I worked at changed my life (positively) forever. If given the opportunity I would work there again. Thank you Aimbridge, you have definitely set the bar when it comes to hospitality management.

Not Productive and No Flexibility

This could be a better company and work life balance for all departments, but when you have a VP and Director that are not willing to learn the processes in the department, rather implement to their benefit that's where the turn overs come. They continue to promote unqualified people in management and executive positions which results into Failure!

Getting a Paycheck

Worklife Balance

Nice building No True focus on people

New open concept is noisy and unproductive. They say they care about employees and work to make life better. It is all talk they have a noisy environment and can't figure out the work arrangement. They have deadlines that are almost impossible to meet with the amount of walking and talking you hear. No privacy you have to get up and go to a room to talk to your clients or have any conversation. Very large company but design is another way they show how much they don't consider people.

Decent environment

There is opportunity to advance in management there but you need to be willing to accept incredibly low wages to start. Hourly employees are paid laughably low and it's why good help can't be retained.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Needs some improvement but a fun place to be!

Aimbridge bought out the hotel l am at and has since improved the work culture our hotel has . They provided us all a pay raise which was well deserved and helped improve our working conditions by updating the items we needed to perform our job successfully.

Supportive work place

I absolutely love working at the Sheraton Orlando North. I have been here for 4 years. I feel a sense of security with my job and I receive full support from upper management. Everyone from the GM, HR, DORM, Hotel Manager, etc. They allow for a good work life balance, Listens to ideas, and instills ownership in all employees. We have a really strong and solid team at this location and I’m so honored to be part of it.

Vorteile

Free lunch/dinner. Quarterly associate events.

Nachteile

Pay can always be better no matter where you go, you always want more.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast paced but lacks regular hours

Not a bad company, management is decent and some supervisors are good. Communication with the front desk could be better. It can be stressful. They will offer a promotion with no additional pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Not as supportive as they should be

Aimbridge is probably a great place to work if you've already paid your dues and are coming into the company as upper management. However, those working at the hotels themselves, are underpaid, over-worked, and not very supported by above-property management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Aimbridge Hospitality. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung