Airbus Group
4,2 von 5 Sternen.
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Airbus Group in Ashburn, VA

Basierend auf Ihrem aktuellen Standort werden Bewertungen für Ashburn, VA angezeigt
Falscher Standort?
Anderen Standort auswählen
Jobtitel
Standort
7 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 1.733 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Airbus Group is now Satair Group. I enjoyed my job there very much and the only reason I left was for a higher salary with another company. I would highly recommend this company.
Employee benefits
Too many meetinngs
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced work environment with good people working hard to please their customers. Order processing 24 hrs a day at AOG desk and day shift for non emergency spares sales. Can be a bit hectic with major mod programs and regular spares combined.
Good people
Arbeitskultur
I enjoy wking at airbus the hr. people are awesome and fun to wk with mgr not all.one mgr I really liked tryed to be fair and understanding I did not like the other warehouse mgr he was unfair to people did not know how to mgr at all
hr lunch great benfits
need better mrg
Arbeitskultur
cool place to work and very funn and welcoming place, great team very reliable place and high skilled well maintained. Im glade to be a part of the team
Arbeitskultur
Benefits are above excellent. Facility has adequate lighting and is temperature controlled. I was told at during the job interview that there is absolutely no opportunity for advancement for Quality Inspectors.
Vorteile
Facility is temperature-controlled and well lit.
Nachteile
Absolutely no opportunity for career advancement or development.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
enjoyable work environment with many work opportunities to utilize experience
Arbeitskultur
Airbus had some great people. Management was good and bad. What I like best about the Airbus experience was the game to achieve goals as well as the company's benefits, perks. The toughest part about working at Airbus was dealing with the many cultures, but it was also one of the most satisfying aspects. I increased my communication abilities as well as my ability to make things happen in a diverse cultural environment.
Vorteile
generally a great company, some great management, benefits were outstanding
Nachteile
some very poor management, pay was not the best