Airbus Group

31 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 1.819 Bewertungen ansehen

Good intern experience

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Worked at Airbus in Munich, good atmosphere, international experience, a lot of other interns. Administrative processes a bit slow sometimes.Very good canteen.

Lunches, flextime

Slow processes

Great relationship with coleagues

Nice place to work, however, you may need to have contacts in order to grow. It is very interesting to work with the products AIRBUS Group has, it gives motivation.

Airbus review

Worked for less than a month and was a good experience, good people and security on-site and allowed me to understand the ins and outs of the marketing element to Airbus Defence and Space.

Security

Time Period

Productive and fun

Controlled the deployment of Lean Manufacturing within the production line, by supporting tasks responsible for the workshop at the controls. Collaborated with on-going re-organisation projects for different functions and analysed possible improvements for internal tools and processes. Researched different methodologies used on the shop floor as 5S’s to improve the quality. And preparation of documents for internal communications in the area.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Technically challenging and innovative place of work.

As an intern it was a great place to understand how research is conducted in industry. The work was often challenging but a good environment to be in to develop yourself.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Impressive work was not enough

I worked for the Mobile, AL site of Airbus. I used a lot of Tableau and Excel, I worked as an intern, balancing about 25 hours of work while taking 19 hours of Engineering classes. I drove an average of 10 hours a week to get back and forth, because I live out of state. My managers were consistently impressed with my work, and knew that my contract was running out soon. Somehow, they figured out that there wasn't enough work to make me full time between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. They wanted to keep me as an intern, making $16.50 an hour. There was no time to look for anything else within the company, and I was told about the apprenticeship program, as I was making my way out the door. It would have been nice to continue, if they could've been industry competitive, I would have stayed. The best part of the job is the fact that they let me work in my cubicle without making me socialize. The worst part of the job was they complained about the fact that I don't socialize to everyone but me. The workplace culture was pretty relaxed, if you don't count the fact that they threw a party with Prosecco and cake on Sept 11, to 'celebrate the advances of the aviation industry'. In some ways, I'm sad to leave, in some ways, I can't wait to get away. Their IT team was excellent. They showed me different things about the system, and let me work with them on a large project in my last week. i got to put some of that work on my resume, and they sent me out the door with a lot of experience and notes on what places I should go next. I'm -

Relaxed work environment, free coffee and tea, 25 cent sodas

Sept 11 party: >3, 000 people died, but it was Boeing, not Airbus

Intern

Disappointingly, I presently find it difficult to recommend undertaking an internship at the Airbus site in Broughton. The flexi-time does help achieve a good work-life balance however there appears to be a negative culture towards young and temporary employees.

Vorteile

Large, stable company that does interesting work.

Nachteile

Interns are treated like free labour and anxiety sponges.

Relaxed and friendly

Relaxed and friendly workplace. Very modern office and was very happy there for the short time that I worked there. The people were very welcoming and the job was calm.

Fun workplace

I am ameliorating a trajectory optimizer to give the oppportunity to ArianeGroup to have the choice between several optimizers to be able to have the best trajectory for the new projects. This year the developed optimizers will be used for the new projects.

Great Place to Work

Morning FOD walk, learnt how the Aerospace Industry works first hand. Learnt about the importance of having a clean working environment because it makes it easier to find things. Also learnt how to do wire locking and the importance of applying sealant. It was a great experience to work there, the people were very friendly and always willing to teach.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Eye opening place to work

Real insight into a large multinational organisation, with employees all across the world. Often able to shadow in multiple departments whilst on placement to get a real understanding of how the company works.

Work was enjoyable

The work they gave was challenging but it was fun.People were overall quite friendly and gave guidance. Manager and assistant manager will listen to your views. Not snobbish.

Good Company

An enjoyable company to work for, who offer international opportunities in a variety of roles. Cater well for there staff (the lunches are definitely a perk).

Key performance

In order to share my job experience at Airbus I had an enjoyable experience, I used to resolve NC's on the A/C A350, concerning to broken or damaged structure. I learned how to use a part of SAP work system General it was a good internship experience, all we accord was respected

Vorteile

excelente work conditions, good ambiance

Recreational areas, trainings

Short Internship

Short Internship. It provided me a glimpse of how the company works. Unfortunately, it was to sort to participate in any important project.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It is a quite good place to work. You are in contact at any time with airplanes, and real engineering work. As well, you do have flexible schedules.

It is a good place to work. The salary is good, and also the working conditions use to be really good. The engineers working here have flexible schedules, a canteen to have lunch every day, and a lot of more benefits.

Free lunches, flexible schedule

R&T - Manufacturing department

A320: new concepts of Rear Pressure Bulkheads – Prediction of wrinkling during manufacturing processes. Outstanding working environment.

Innovation and Management

I worked in a Development Project Workshop in Airframe of FAL-A400M in Seville. I worked in R&D project, developing new innovative solutions and deployment them in Production, inside Manufacturing Enginnering Scope. We used to use CATIA as or main tools to use the Digital Mock-Up information to improve assembly process and to develop solution to match Engineering with Production. I designed tools, developed new apps in the scope of PLM, did project management task, went to forum and R&D workshop as focal point of my department, and develop Proof of Concepts in our BUs (A400M, A330-MRTT, C295) It was really useful for me because I did lots of different tasks, from design to management. I learnt a lot of CATIA and DELMIA (I worked with two CATIA experts), Data Management and new technologies. As a collaborative department, I worked with many departments inside Airbus and many partners outside, therefore I learnt a lot of business world and teamwork. I had to become good with Microsoft Office and learnt to identify and work with different languages and software in order to find new solutions for the company. The most enjoyable part was thinking about new ways to improve the process and tools. I also loved did the Proof of Concepts, designing them and tested in real aircraft.

Timetable and free launches

A few resources.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Interesting work, when it was available to me...

The internship on the face of it was highly interesting, and it did reach a successful end report. However, on a day to day basis there was a lack of direction and there were many days when I simply had no work to do, regardless of how much I asked for a task.

Vorteile

Flexi-Time: 12:30 finish on Fridays.

A great place to learn

I was a Commercial Intern at Airbus Defence & Space and thoroughly enjoyed my year long placement. I was treated as equals by senior members of team and given real responsibilities and tasks which only aided my personal development. In return this enabled me to really utilise my skill set and bring together my academia into the real world.

Highly motivating environment

I have an opportunity to work along with a magnificent crew who represent the Airline Safety Management department and gathered immense knowledge in the past so many days. My team comprises of various veteran pilots who render flight type-rating training to the airline pilots, also train the airline management with various safety related courses includes SMS.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Airbus Group. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung