Allianz-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,8Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 1.891 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Überdurchschnittlich

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Ich bin mit meiner Erfahrung bei Allianz zufrieden. Es ist nur Schade, dass es zu schwierig eine Festanstellung da zu kriegen, das Bewerbungsprozess ist sehr stressig und dauert sehr viel Zeit

Avoid Lancaster!!!

I have just recently left here (ABSL/Premierline) after a several years and have now moved across to my new role. I had worked across two different departments, most recently working on the New Business Team - generating income and getting businesses on cover with us. Since the Covid Pandemic began, the business has treated its staff unfairly. Redundancies left right and centre, many people now leaving off their own back. Benefits at the company were good but I would not recommend working at such a shambles of a place.

Salary, benefits

Nachteile

Stressful, targets, job isn’t secure

Innovative working place

it’s a good company to work. I have been working in the Allianz for almost 4 years. The company has granted some benefits during the COVID pandemic also.
Arbeitskultur

Very easy stay out of your way Management

I was given a defined task a due date and then management got out of the way. Peer-reviewed with Management incorporated desired changes and released the document.

100% remote

Arbeitskultur

Best company to settle in

Join with a good salary and stay until your retirement.You might get at least one foreign trip in every yearManagers are always polite and ready to hear from us.There is a serious retro rating system where employees rate their management. Trust me, this thing really matters!!

Vorteile

Job security, work culture, inclusion, on-site

Nachteile

Extra bonuses are less as compared to similar sized companies

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

ambiente lavorativo tranquillo

mi sono trovata bene, sono stati molto rispettosi nei miei confronti

Environnement motivant

Le mot confiance est de rigueur, collaborateurs professionnel et humain, à l'écoute qui ont l'amour du métier IARD.

Aucun

Aucun

Otima empresa

Bom ambiente de trabalho, ótima empresa, pagamento sempre em dia
Arbeitskultur

Great place to work. Leadership really cares about their employees. Easy work, a lot of overtime! The call volume is stressful at times. Short breaks

Pay, benefits

Nachteile

High call volume, short breaks

Excelente empresa para trabajar, un lugar con una cultura laboral muy buena

Excelente empresa para trabajar, un lugar con una cultura laboral muy buena

Jobs bei Allianz

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

No job security with the new Managing Director

I started at Allianz Business Services in 2018 and on the whole, for the first two years I enjoyed the job. Like every job, there were a couple of management that you would know to avoid due their lack of people skills and bully like behaviour, however the majority of the management were excellent with great people skills and completely approachable. After just over two years, I found out my job role was due to be made redundant, along with around 10 others in my department. I soon found out how little management cared for their employees and how much they put profit over people. The lack of support and attitude from the management team throughout the redundancy process was shocking. I was due to be made redundant in 2022, however I left in advance of this date as I could not stand the working environment any longer. To my astonishment, not long after I left, more redundancies were proposed, yet at the same time, job adverts went out for new positions within that very office. I would not recommend Allianz to work for. No job security and they really don’t care about you. Shocking behaviour and very upsetting and a kick in the teeth for everyone who has lost their job.

Salary, benefits, paid socials

Nachteile

Long days, new Management, job security, no progression
Arbeitskultur

Ottimo ambiente, elevata professionalità, alti standard etici

In Allianz puoi avere spazio per crescere, lavori (il più delle volte) a contatto di persone in gamba, e sei in un "Big" che fa le cose per vincere, lavorando bene e senza lesinare le risorse. Un pò stressante, ma remunerativo, se cerchi un ritorno per ciò che vali e ciò che dai.

Vorteile

Ambiente di lavoro, internazionalità, professionalità dei colleghi, onestà

Balance of life

Mauvaise expérience chargée d’assistance

Plus de 3 mois avant d’avoir une confirmation et pouvoir signer le contrat, une semaine de formation et virée au bout de 2 jours sur le terrain car soit disant « manque de maîtrise technique sur le logiciel » .Avec seulement 2 jours sur le terrain c’est normal de ne pas connaître le logiciel, mais apparement c’est suffisant pour les responsables de juger les compétences... leur façon d’évaluer laisse à désirer. Leur prise de décision est trop radicale alors que je venais juste de débuter.J’ai été virée à 12h45 n’ayant aucun doute et à 13h j’ai été obligée de partir sans que personne ne m’est prévenue avant.Je ne recommande pas de travailler chez allianz en chargée d’assistance. Il y a beaucoup de pression, l’ambiance n’est pas terrible, les responsables sont autoritaires... rien qui va

Y’a une terrasse

Mauvaise ambiance
Arbeitskultur

Lots of work events for networking. Zero work/life balance

workplace culture comes across as fun and inclusive with events afterwork with drinks and speakers or team building events, but the worklife balance on days that don't happen to have these townhalls or post-work drinks/networking are demanding often with little guidance as to what is expected. many nights I found myself working until midnight just for facetime, and working toward non specific deliverables that had to be reworked over and over. mgmt needs to more clearly delegate its expectations and not promote a "facetime" dynamic. if you are done with work for the day, someone shouldn't have to feel like they must stick around just because others are, or because his/her manager is staying late for reasons completely unrelated to work their reports are working on or involved with.

Vorteile

lots of work events with food and drinks

Nachteile

facetime culture, long hours, unclear expectations and guidance on deliverables. base/bonus mix is heavily weighted toward bonus, TComp unpredicatable

open space

portefeuile clients peu rémanent beaucoup de conquête des réunions et des formations interminables un management avec beaucoup de pression et peu enclin à l'aide dans les dossiers complqués. sinon bonne pratique du bilan patrimonial et des outils très performant pour prendre les bonnes préconisations

Good job security

Promotes healthy work culture,Have paperless offices,Promotes e-cars for office to office transportation, other takes environmental issues in consideration,Provide job security,Lenient at the dress code (not entirely business formals),Open door policy towards employee concerns.Good,Good,Better env

Vorteile

Promotes healthy work culture, Have paperless offices, Promotes e-cars for office to office transportation, other takes environmental issues in consideration, Provide job security, Lenient at the dress code (not entirely business formals), Open door policy towards employee concerns. Good, Good, Better env

Work-life-balance, Inclusivity, Growth

While Allianz was not the correct career field for me, the company was indeed. Generous benefits package, APL, parental leave. Community and family oriented. Opportunities for advancement; felt like the company wanted me to stay.

Employee Rights Groups, Good pay

Nachteile

Strict schedule, busy tax season
Arbeitskultur

Fun extra things, but some politics and ceilings in advancement

Typical work day is not too demanding, but can get busy at times of product launches or monthly meetings, etc. Cool environment with lots of extras put on by HR for larger company. However, in my department, there was quite a bit of politics and lack of opportunity for advancement unless you were one of the favorites.

Slowly moving to Mexico

Most of customer service has been moved to the Mexico office because they can pay them less. Feels like claims is next. There are constant management changes with very little communication. They’re always bragging about how good business is and how many millions/billions they’re making, but one year of hardship and they gut benefits and lay off 75% of the staff.

Vorteile

Remote work is becoming permanent

Nachteile

Working here won’t last much longer

Excelente empresa para laborar

Excelente empresa, buen sueldo, prestaciones, oportunidades de crecimiento, ambiente, etc.

Vorteile

sgmm, fondo de ahorro, vales de despensa

ninguno
Arbeitskultur

Warm onthaal binnen binnen Allianz. Alles is goed geregeld en een hele fijne samenwerking zowel binnen als buiten het team.

Vanaf het eerste sollicitatie gesprek tot aan de onboarding was alles goed en snel geregeld. Professionele organisatie, waarbij er veel mogelijkheden zijn om je te ontwikkelen. Allianz is een organisatie in beweging en daardoor is er altijd plek voor de (young) professional die graag mee wil veranderen en wil bijdragen aan de visie van Allianz # Let’s care for tomorrow.
  • Unternehmen