Allianz

Standort
35 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 1.879 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Ich bin mit meiner Erfahrung bei Allianz zufrieden. Es ist nur Schade, dass es zu schwierig eine Festanstellung da zu kriegen, das Bewerbungsprozess ist sehr stressig und dauert sehr viel Zeit
Arbeitskultur
Working hours are 08:00 to 18:00. 46 minutes for lunch (yes 46 not 45 !!) There are no other breaks. Meetings are focused, you are expected to work totally focused at your desk and only speak with co-workers when absolutely necessary.
Top Arbeitgeber, wlb definitiv geboten. Gute Atmosphäre
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for , well paid, good benefits , with very good experts and colleagues . The Group is facing a challenge of transforming itself to a less complex and bureaucratic company . Culture needs to change to embrace more lean structures and ways of working .
Arbeitskultur
das Haus der über 100 Berufe. Wenn Dich die Vielfältigkeit interessiert, mach Dir selbst ein Bild :-)
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Very diverse team, people from different backgrounds. Very good working conditions (offices, canteen, etc.). Challenging assignments. Huge Company.
Arbeitskultur
big global player with the respective opportunities and diversity of jobs however, values often not lived
Arbeitskultur
global player with all the benefits of a variety of jobs and opportunities however, values often not lived.
Arbeitskultur
I learnt lot of things in developing my knowledge.
Arbeitskultur
A process for everything. Every process takes time. Work is innovative. Ideas are appreciated.
Good canteen
Nachteile
not a fast moving process system
Arbeitskultur
Es war eine sehr tolle Erfahrung und ich würde es jederzeit nochmal ein Praktikum dort absolvieren.
Arbeitskultur
Die Arbeitskultur ist auf hohem Niveau, die Kollegen sehr nett.
Arbeitskultur
War ne schöne Zeit und viel dazugelernt und viele nette Kollegen kennengelernt.
Arbeitskultur
Nice work and nice colleagues. The salary is good.
Arbeitskultur
I would say in General all together is excellent. - Easy and Flexible working hour and time - I learn Management, Culture and good technical knowledge from the top-level management point of view. - Management is a bit slow to decide but overall its modern think they have.
Arbeitskultur
Good learning experience, lot of exposure,managment was very supportive. had off site learning experiences. Always worked as teams, work life balance.
gutes Team abwechslungsreich, interlektuell fordernd
Arbeitskultur
Guter Arbeitgeber mit guter Arbeitsatmosphäre. Guter Umgang unter Kollegen.
+ Gutes Senior Management + Schnelle Übernahme von Verantwortung
Arbeitskultur
The working environment at Allianz SE is international, polite, and enthusiastic. They understand that for working students, we need flexible working time as we have university stuff to do as well. Mentors and managers are willing to teach and generous. There is no barrier between the full-time employees and working students/interns. You will be in charge of real projects and are allowed to suggest ideas openly and develop something. Overall, I have such a great and productive time there. I learnt a lot about what they are doing in reality, which is, for sure, have not been taught in any universities. Another good points are: - Perfect work-life balance. - Food in the canteen is relatively delicious. Also, they provide discounts for working students/interns. - There is a meditating room at the office. - There is infirmary room and doctor. - The company takes care about visa/relocation services for us.
Vorteile
Good lunch, coffee. Nice colleagues. International organization. Work-life balance.
Arbeitskultur
I am delighted and exploring the various opportunity at Allianz Germany. Apart from my development work, I used to mentor new freshers. I am interested to work on Challenging requirement.
Party after all go live