Allianz

66 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 1,916 Bewertungen ansehen

Customer service representative

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Nice place to work— very fast paced! Friendly competitive environment. Great culture values. Very diverse workplace. Incentives, spirit week, award ceremonies.

Vorteile

Gourmet cafe, employee discounts in cafe

No job security with the new Managing Director

I started at Allianz Business Services in 2018 and on the whole, for the first two years I enjoyed the job. Like every job, there were a couple of management that you would know to avoid due their lack of people skills and bully like behaviour, however the majority of the management were excellent with great people skills and completely approachable. After just over two years, I found out my job role was due to be made redundant, along with around 10 others in my department. I soon found out how little management cared for their employees and how much they put profit over people. The lack of support and attitude from the management team throughout the redundancy process was shocking. I was due to be made redundant in 2022, however I left in advance of this date as I could not stand the working environment any longer. To my astonishment, not long after I left, more redundancies were proposed, yet at the same time, job adverts went out for new positions within that very office. I would not recommend Allianz to work for. No job security and they really don’t care about you. Shocking behaviour and very upsetting and a kick in the teeth for everyone who has lost their job.

Salary, benefits, paid socials

Nachteile

Long days, new Management, job security, no progression

Great place

AMAZING support system. Work hard play hard environment. Lots of opportunities but it is a competitive. Raise your hand for everything if you want to stick out from the crowd.

Cannot think of any

Metrics all day everyday
Arbeitskultur

It is a great company, overall

In the end of my time here, I primarily interviewed people who were applying for life insurance products. Although it was fairly routine, we covered a lot of personal information and calls could be difficult at times. I had support from my peers as well as my manager. My department was in the call center and I felt the atmosphere there was enjoyable. I did eventually have the opportunity to work from home as well, which was an easy transaction. Overall it was a great place to work.

Great cafeterias!

Nachteile

Call center turnover at times was typical, but never fun.

Its a job for most.

As with any fortune 500 it has its ups and downs.High volume insurance company, good benefits system. Corporate hierarchy. The company likes to promote femenin advancement over the male counterpart.

Nice people

Nachteile

Female advancement more important than male advancement.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Allianz the main Company is a great place to work but Allianz Richmond please don't work there.

This company has a lot of promise but it lacks proper management. Anyone who is reasonably intelligent will see they have the wrong people in the positions and are intimidated by your intelligence. They will quickly make some story up to get rid of you. People that don't want to see you succeed and will make every effort to work you to death but not promote you. They would have people who have family members in the department interview you have pass the promotion to that person's family member. If you talk about it that makes you a bad person. It's sad to say but leaving in the manner I did prepared me for something better where I can grow and develop into something great. Management shows extreme favoritism and they treat associate a discarded toilet paper. You are not suppose to speak up for yourself they will to silence you. Hard work is not rewarded with promotions. Allianz the Organization is a great company but the branch in Richmond Virginia is terrible the most un professionally company I have come across. They have know regard for compliance. Don't go there to work it's a waste of your time and energy. They will not appreciate great talent even if it slaps them in the face. Even getting time off is a problem that is why people call out constantly and they put you one write ups. They people that get the time off of course are the friends of those in management. I would advice the mother company to come look into this place before they lost their good name.
Arbeitskultur

might aswell been in a sweatshop

they treat you like robots not humans . don't have time to breath . call after call after call after call. might swell been in a sweatshop. not a nice job

Fun & Fast Environment

Allianz is employer friendly and professional place to work. They are giving the good framework of professional & self development . Great place to work.

Call Center

Very strict. Not enough training and too much work for the pay. Lots of favoritism Great benefits lots of parties. Overtime available during during tax season if you want it.
Arbeitskultur

Good

It was awesome working with Allianz ... They had a healthy environment and collaborative also . My co workers were also gud. They helped me in my problem and guided me as well.

Jobs bei Allianz

Customer Service Representative positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Not the best place to work at

Underpays severely and tries to make up for it by throwing stupid parties which doesn't make sense at all, if they pay better, then its worthwhile to work for them.

Call Center

This is a financial services call center. The knowledge required to do the job is daunting. For the division I was in, there were no fewer then 10 products, each with 2 or 3 iterations. Call takers are held to a high quality standard. Very supportive atmosphere in a very difficult call center environment.

Very Busy role

I was in Motor Claims which was very busy and stressful at times. Most of the Team Leaders were great, unfortunately, there was a lot of "us and them" mentality with some team leaders and as such they "forgot" to pass on some instructions to the staff they were not buddies with. Made it difficult at times to keep up the level of service you wanted to.

Multicultural

great training sessions provided before starting the actual work. 4 weeks of hard core training and then some good coaching sessions. Working Saturdays and late shifts aren't a good work life balance though

fast paced

typical day at work would be answering calls explaining in detail all 20 plus different annuity products to customers and walk customers thru how to correctly fill out forms for withdrawal of funds

Call centre

A supportive company with a great culture that leads the way in work from home opportunities. Focus on employee well being and engagement. Encourages employees to challenge the norms.

review Allianz

Allianz is a good company to be employed with great job security. growth within the company at times is slow. There need to be more acknowledgment of individual contributions and effective incisive measures introduced to maintain employee satisfaction .

jo security

growth and promotions
Arbeitskultur

Not a diverse place to work

I interview with this company and they made me wait over an hour to get interviewed because the manager was in a meeting. Also, this place is not diverse at all and on my walk to the interview room no employees greeted me at all. I would not recommend wasting your time applying for this company.

Allianz Life- DFW

Laid back, slow pace environment. Management does not like to tend to new employees, nor take supervisor calls when necessary. Training for CSR in fixed annuities is quite long, but worth it. You learn important life skills and knowledge.

Breaks

Would not recommend

shift work, pay could always be better, advancement if you get on with management. This job is great if you want to work super hard without reward. They have all the perks of a corporate role such as big Christmas parties, awards nights, food days, free breakfast (Cereal and toast). If you are part of the LGBTI then this is a great environment for you VERY busy call centre and high expectation to meet and exceed your KPI's

Vorteile

free lunches on event days, free breakfast daily, shut on sundays.

shift work

Temporary job

This was a temporary assignment, so when the assignment ended I moved on. The managers are not really helpful. For the most part reps are left on their own. I learned my job and scope of support basically from the rep sitting next to me. Unfortunately Allianz has a revolving door, However it was still a great experience learning how to process insurance claims. I'm happy to add that to my resume.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Allianz. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung