Allianz

22 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 1,916 Bewertungen ansehen

Good opportunities

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Satisfactory experience. Great opportunity for people who enjoy sales. There is a supportive atmosphere and a significant learning curve. The scheduling is flexible.

Customer priority and satisfaction

Everyday at Allianz Nigeria was about how to satisfy our clients ,product satisfaction support operations to ensure clients and partners are happy with our product and services at the highest quality in all integrity and fairness-dare to trust as a watch word.

Insurance agent

Insurance agent at Bank Assurance Department. Worked at Bank du Caire - Egypt at Customer Service Department for Allianz Egypt as insurance agent ( Life insurance ) .

Lovely Place

I'm really learned a lot of things, the first communication with people to handling costumers with deals and requests working with system opus and achieving target in a team
Arbeitskultur

Good

The company was super professional witg their employees and they make a very good training to help us be professional and i really learned alot there, i can describe it as a professional place and also the atmosphere was sooo good

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Nice workplace

Good training Friendly environment fast replying company lots of customers lots of team support good pay hardest part of the job is learning the pds for the sales department as there are things you can and cant say and you often don't find that out till you have already said it

amazing italian restuarant nearby

clicky team

okay

is good but don't like it when your sick even though they say dont come in if you are sick Company has good training and great management co workers can be clicky

fun workplace

flexible time,i learned to build good relationship with customer with higth standard,menagement was to flexi with changing,culture with good standard,very trouble with computer service in ofice, many events,couching excellence,free traveling and hotels at Country.

free events and couching

Nachteile

when policy was cancelled -company money took at off(not nice)
Arbeitskultur

Structured liability driven environment as necessary

Typical day at work - Receiving and making outbound insurance enquiries What I learned - Insurance adherence requirements and sales protocols Management - Generally friendly approachable Work Culture - Diverse and friendly Hardest part of the job - Balancing customer service with call time expectatons Most Enjoyable part of job - Team environment

Good team environment

Nachteile

Lack of effective back up processes for system issues
Arbeitskultur

I would like to Make a new experience in order to improve my professional skills

My personal satisfaction is to be present and efficient towards my current and potential customers. I also want to create value thanks to my skills and expand my network of social relations more and more

Short brake

Jobs bei Allianz

Insurance Agent positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

Good start to learning to work hard for your money

The Allianz AG has a very good education program to build up successful insurance seller. You have a lot of opportunities to step up from you current position.

Insurance agent

Responsible for maintaining contacts with clients. - Worked independently. - Performed a variety of duties. I worked as self employment, Life, property and cars insurance
Arbeitskultur

Not quite where I needed to be

Initially indicated there would be daytime exclusivity and required shift work with late evenings with people that had young children. Wouldn't suggest this company for parents.

Friendly Co-Workers

Confrontational Management
Arbeitskultur

Terrible job, horrible pay and unfair management.

Do NOT work here unless you have literally nowhere else to go. There is almost zero room for growth, miniscule raises (if you're lucky enough to even get one it's about 0.2 percent of what you make, pennies on the dollar). There is no leniency in doctors visits, running slightly late due to an emergency or anything of that nature. You will get fired at the drop of a dime.

Arbeitskultur

Gain Experience as much as you can and as fast as you want.

Very good company with a lot of training and benefits given. Working in this company learn to manage times and ways to due with different customers.

Nil
Arbeitskultur

comfortable company to work for

Good company to work for, salary on the higher-end for the position worked, good benefits and perks. Management is very respectful of employees which makes the difference. Good training offered.

benefits, perks, salary

Nachteile

big corporate company with corporate mentality

Good Experience

Enjoyed my Job meeting ample of Prospective customers every day.enjoyed riding in a bike .management was very good.healthy competition with colleagues to achieve targets.

Free Lunches

Long Month End
Arbeitskultur

It is a very stable and supportive company

* As a Insurance agent, I always doing the routine jobs like Making calls, make appointments, analyse customer Life Insurance policies, meeting up with prospects, giving advise, close sales, get refferals etc. * I learned Communication skill, analytical & technical skill, customer service skill, organization skill, time management skill, complex problem solving skill etc. * The manage always give full force supports. * All the colleagues are friendly and supportive. *The hardest part of the job is to raise the changes to close sales. *The most enjoyable part of the job would be successfully to keep closing new sales.

Well reputable company

Nachteile

HQ customer services not up to the standards.

Fun workplace

No two days were ever the same, a fun and dynamic workplace. In my time at Allianz Insurance Plc I was fortunate enough to learn other areas of the business, and work with a great team and with a admirable management team. Being a inbound sales administrator had its obstacles when the right calls weren't coming in but it was a case of using a pro-active approach on how to turn a bad day round.

Good social dynamic

Shift patterns

My first job

A typical day at work would involve answering the phone, customising insurance plans (mainly for vehicles) based on the client’s needs, calculating premiums and establishing payment methods, maintaining good rapport with existing clients, and performing general administrative duties. What I learned: to interact with customers effectively, and to provide a high level of customer service. Management: The manager was fair as well as hard working. Co-Workers: They were older than me, and most of them had been working in the same company for 10 years+ The hardest part of the job: Dealing with clients who were not respectful. The most enjoyable part: There was always something new to learn and the people I worked with were always keen to teach me.

Vorteile

Great team (manager and co-workers)

Low Salary
Arbeitskultur

Long hours out of office

Working as an Insurance Agent was nice. The main thing in that work was preparation and planning, first thing was to make an appointment using a phone, sometimes telephone sesion takes 3 hours, and i was having appointment for the rest of the week. At the appointment i was making the financial analysis of the customer needs, insurance, long or short term savings ect. It was good job, responsible,working with people, good organization was the key, it was my the most enjoyable job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Allianz. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung