Amazon.com
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für Amazon.com

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 67.242 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Der Job ist easy und macht Spaß. Die Chefs unterscheiden sich leider. Der eine ist super und bei anderen muss man sich fragen wie Amazon sowas einstellen kann. Auf Kompetenz wird da wohl nicht geschaut. Ich habe da sehr gerne gearbeitet troz dem ein oder anderen Inkompetenzen Chef. Mann unterstützt sich unter den Mitarbeitern so gut das ein Chef in vielen Dingen unnötig ist. Man hat dort schnelle Aufstiegsmöglichkeiten man muss nichts können außer Englisch. Die die es nicht können müssen kommen nicht weiter bei Amazon, ist schade.Positiv ist echt das Team und die easy Arbeit das ist bei Amazon echt besonders. Nagativ die Inkompetenzen einer Chefs und die Bezahlung 1700 Netto für 8std Nachtschicht ist frech. Aber ich würde jeder Zeit wieder zu meinem Team zurück gehen...
Corona Bonuse
Nachteile
Gehalt ist nicht realistisch für die Arbeit
Arbeitskultur
As an associate the only goal there is to get your job done and to get it done right. Working as a team really helped the job be easier. Knowing that you got the job done gives you a good feeling.
Arbeitskultur
Customer service is rated number1 in the world.Paid Training and equipment provided. Management is excellent,You have benefits such as dental, health insurance, employee discount
Vorteile
Free Lunch breaks, you set your own schedule, weekly pay
minimum wage
Arbeitskultur
15 an hour absolutely no enough for the tremendous physicality of the job, specially if you ended picking will be 10 hours in front of a screen lifting, running most of the bodies are not build for this job, benefits are good hr super rude I do not know how they got to work with people.
Sometime overtime
Nachteile
Too much work for the payment, those 10 hour shifts seem that they never gonna end
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
So this is the second place I've worked after being on social security disability I had just moved to the state of Texas, after being gone for awhile, due to injury's. I picked this Warehouse environment to physically give my body ready for more strenuous task, my first week I thought I was going to have to quit due to my prior injuries by my second week I was achieving really good goals that the company has for the physical side of the job. It's relatively easy after a few months although with my prior injuries I can't make my own personal goals of achieving what I'd like to do as well as I did in my second week, every day. The pay is the least I would take after being in the military, the benefits are really good, even though I have VA healthcare I still picked out top tier benefits and it works out really nice. The selection for learning ambassadors seems to be odd since I was prior military I have leadership and teaching experience, which is basically more than the ambassadors do, I also have several years in a warehouse environment and shipping and logistics, so after being here for a while seeing newer people that I have given helpful tips while they're learning to work here advance to the learning ambassador seems a bit odd, even after I put in an application before some of these people even started working here. Numbers was I do pretty well I've been told, at several different tasks, so I'm not sure if this is like a who they like best scenario to who moves up or what. I talk to people but I mostly just do my job, so that's the main reason for three star as opposed to - mehr...
Vorteile
Benefits pay is decent ability to use your paid time off and unpaid time
Nachteile
Pay, prior knowledge and experience mean nothing, mandatory extra time with a fairly short notice
Arbeitskultur
I had a good feeling how this company would be until I got there and realize they are a joke, took them a while to get the hint I was not interested.
Arbeitskultur
Not for everybody, be physically prepared and don't expect anything other than assignment from management. They only act as if they care about you when their bonus or job is on the line.
App
Breaks and attendance time
Arbeitskultur
Because amazon prefers to hire fresh college grads into management roles, the morale is low. The managers know less than people that have been there for ages.
Pay
Arbeitskultur
You must be physically fit for this position or else you’ll be miserable. Other than that, it is an ok job. Job security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Arbeitskultur
Amazon is a great company with great opportunities. Be ready to roll up your sleeves and work long hours. Amazon has given me an oppprtunity to grow as an individual and in my career. Great team!
Arbeitskultur
Okay job with decent medical benefits. Physically demanding you will often be sore at the end of the day. You will be focusing of beating an algorithm vs actually doing your job well.
Arbeitskultur
Managers aren't personable. Dont go against the grain meaning go to hr about management cause they will make it hard for you. The pros is that it is a workout and you get paid for it. The pay isnt bad either and the benefits are great.
Pay/benefits
Arbeitskultur
The pay is good! You can always pic up shift and can work up to 60hrs a week. So the overtime pay is it...the demand is high so the management is constantly on you to hit rates
Pay and more pay
Nachteile
Long hours you have to cut your breaks short to get to your station on time
Arbeitskultur
it was an ok place to work,if you were looking for parttime then it was good, if you needed a full time job,then I would keep looking. pay was alright
Arbeitskultur
I had to transfer Amazons which was fine because I had to move, but the Amazon in Cranbury, Nj is horrible. Management is bad there and when I tried to get in touch with corporate, because I couldn’t take working there, so I was going to move to an Amazon closer to home which is a Fresh building, they labeled me as “fired” even though I left on my own and now I have no job. All corporate had to say was “ I can’t disclose and more information” as if I’m not the employee who is calling. It is really trash working there.
Arbeitskultur
If you come to work ready to work you’ll be all right Amazon is not a place for slackers the pay is good but you do work for every penny I enjoy working there but it’s not for everyone
Arbeitskultur
Its hard work but the pay is good. I like the people and have made friends which is nice. The managers are nice. I wish my breaks were kore consistent but over all I enjoy working there. Its good money and long hours hmbut if you need a job right now, its a good place to work.
Pay
Hard
Arbeitskultur
I worked here for about a month and I quit everything you heard about amazon is real. Management doesn’t care they fake it till you realize it. The 5 week learning period is a lie they will try to write you up for any reason, thats why theres a high turnover rate. Its a overall miserable experience but the pay was the only upside to everything.
The pay
Arbeitskultur
Amazon is an ‘I just need something right now’ type of job. Managers are usually awful and the power of management really does go to their head, some are even disrespectful. I’ve been with Amazon for three years and I’ve been to three different warehouses, I think the worst one I went to was Amazon Fresh in Miami, Florida. It’s a food warehouse. It’s disgusting. Moldy foods with non moldy foods, especially produce. & the managers care about nothing, they only care when the inspector comes in THAT day. and you won’t even be fully trained on anything and if you mess up, thats on you. Get ready to be micro managed by managers with their face in their computers the whole day and for seeing Managers stealing, if you have a fat ‘you know’ and a pretty face you’re more inclined to A certain type of harassment at the location BY MANAGERS, for rude associates, and if they don’t like you they will find/come up with a reason to get you fired and you’ll be blacklisted for ever working at an Amazon/Whole Foods facility again.The list goes on. It’s really not worth it. Try IKEA, Good luck.
You have a job
Arbeitskultur
If you choose to do a warehouse job, the job itself is easy but the numbers are in achievable for an asthmatic worker. They want 6 packages sorted for one minute...it’s not worth it during Covid.
Pay is ok
Short breaks, backbreaking work
Arbeitskultur
I got to manage the opening of an amazon facility from scratch. very exciting stuff it is like your building a company but its their company. great benefits, music and changing pace keeps it fun.
Nachteile
had to stand on feet for almost all of the 10 hour shift.