American Eagle Outfitters

3 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 7.516 Bewertungen ansehen

Okay to work

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Honestly, I did not feel the family atmosphere the manager preached about when I was working there. The girls I worked with would not help me learn what I needed to learn while I was in training, and frequently ignored me. The manager was really nice, I must give it to him. But I did not feel welcomed while working at AE. The employee discounts are great, and they make sure to give their employees proper breaks.

Vorteile

Flexibility, adequate breaks, employee discount

Workfun place

Grew up in an environment where I learned to build confidence , speak my mind and being able to utilize my skills , and obtain knowledge on how to progress
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

fun , active, you meet different ppl

It can get very busy on 42 St. I met a lot of different people from all parts of the world. Its was an experience that I was happy to explore. I must say that management is very involved in telling what you need to do to encourage customers to feel comfortable and to make a sale. My Co workers were not the happiest staff that I met in my life but i must say they were helpful at times, which helped me with my experience. The hardest part of my job was meeting different cultures and adjusting to how they communicate. the most enjoyable part of my job is when your customers want to take a picture with you! Its the best! Makes you feel like you made them happy.

Vorteile

40 min breaks

Nachteile

no heath care, no overtime

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei American Eagle Outfitters. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

Bewertungen für American Eagle Outfitters nach Jobtitel

• Unternehmen
  • American Eagle Outfitters
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?