Annapurna Recruitment

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 6 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
It's your average run of the mill agency nothing special about it. Not that different from other agencies I have seen, but that must not be negative.
There is lots of socializing and a big emphasis on the well being of each and everyone - while obviously the pressure to succeed is immense (as it is everywhere)
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Completely unprofessional practices at this company. Senior management /directors are rude, obnoxious, and ignorant. I did not feel any sense of security in this job. The hours were very long, the work extremely tedious and draining.Very high turnover of staff tells you a lot about this company.
Arbeitskultur
Really supportive environment where people are genuinely nice and there to help. I'm able to have a lot of freedom with my job, they really put their trust in their people and let you explore different avenues. So far so good!
Arbeitskultur
I've been working full time at Annapurna for over 1 year now & I've loved every minute of it!
- The Directors have a clear vision while involving themselves in everyday business

- The progression is extremely accessible & fast pace

- Extensive training programme delivered by internal leaders

- Fantastic culture (family/dress down) & loads of incentives and benefits

Recruitment is a competitive industry, but Annapurna works hard to provide a collaborative environment. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The work atmosphere at Annapurna is the best thing about working here. Everyone is very driven to succeed, but are friendly and approachable at the same time. The company is very innovative and is always trying to differentiate itself from competitors. This is the place to be for a recruiter looking for a great work culture at a company that is rapidly growing.
Vorteile
Friday happy hour, great individual & team incentives, amazing commission structure, fantastic people.
Nachteile
Recruitment is a fairly high-pressure line of work and comes with its frustrations, although this isn't really the fault of the company. Be prepared to work hard and show resilience.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
As it is a recruitment job I was working before in the industry (insurance) the job has its pros and cons.

The part of people management, traveling, getting to know people at management levels keep the job interesting and exciting.

On the other hand, the payment is not as great as I had it before, because I was not depending on a performance based bonus part.

Recruitment itself is great and I learned a lot, however it also has its hard and difficult parts. Continuously fighting for placements in difficult markets especially in Germany is very hard. Moreover, the difference in business culture between UK and Germany and the understanding from the management regarding this matter does not make the job easier.