Bewertungen für Army & Airforce Exchange Service

179 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 3.110 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
chaotic badly run company.
Logistical Warehouse Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germersheim12. September 2019
The only thing about this place thats good is that it may get better. of course working near the US army feels like a distinctive job but its just run by abunch of thuggish types and they will not allow those who truly deserve to be in the higher positions any chance. I have been there for nearly 3 years and although Im bilingual im still forced to work with people who can barely even speak german let alone english. A chaotic place run by people who only car about their job. Overall im pretty dissapointed, overworked and its starting to affect my health.
Stocker
Stocker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz11. September 2019
The work environment was very good. The supervisors leave you alone and allow you to get the stuff stocked that needs to be stocked. You have to be off of the sales floor when the store opens.
Arbeitskultur
Do you job and you'll be happy
Loss Prevention Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern19. August 2019
I started as a food service worker just to get my foot in the door. I stayed there less than a year before moving up to working at a shoppette. I was good at catching shoplifters do I moved onto the loss prevention area. Worked my way up to a manager. Love working around the world. Come in, do your job and take all the training they have to offer. You'll be happy.
Vorteile
Friendly coworkers, work as a team, room for advancement
Nachteile
Depending where you are has few openings
Arbeitskultur
Overall good place to work
Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein AFB, Germany6. August 2019
I worked here part-time one summer in germany while staying with my mom. I enjoyed working here. The hours weren’t bad, the schedule was fixed but alternating like a week A week B schedule. Management was great, always very helpful and encouraging and willing to answer any and all of my many questions. I would recommend working here.
Unique place to work
Food Service Worker Popeyes (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz13. Mai 2019
Work was fast paced, allowed me to improve my communication skills, management was ok, the people were nice but not as effective when it came to doing specific tasks.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Fun and rewarding
Customer Service Clerk and Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baden-Württemberg4. März 2019
Days could be busy while other days were just steady. I enjoyed working with the soldiers and their families. It was especially nice to be ale to assist the families when their military spouse was in the field for a period of time. Sometimes, in addition to assisting with store matters you also could help in small personal ways that could help alleviate a little stress, unhappiness or loneliness wen their spouse was away.
Vorteile
loved working with soldiers and their families
Extreme pacing and non-rewarding
Cook/Prep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz17. Februar 2019
Days range from customers out the door to not seeing anybody for 3 hours based on on-post work schedules as people come in for lunch and dinner. No real opportunity to move up in the workplace but good benefits and reasonable pay. Great as a first job.
Sehr gut überall
Büroangestellter Export (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gießen14. Februar 2019
Ich war sehr glücklich, für dieses Unternehmen zu arbeiten und seine Kunden weltweit zu bedienen. Es war für mich und meine wunderbaren Arbeitskollegen sehr herzzerreißend, dass sie beschlossen, das Distributionszentrum im Jahr 2017 in Gießen zu schließen und es in Germersheim wieder zu eröffnen.
Sehr gute Arbeitszeiten und kaum Überstunden
Nachteile
Leider haben sie die Firma hier in Gießen geschlossen.
Arbeitskultur
OK place to work; met people from different areas of the U.S.
Sales Associate/Ordering clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen5. Februar 2019
A typical day included counting inventory, ordering and restocking items. I learned to take whatever job I was given and make the best of it. The hardest part of the job was the quick turnover and constantly training new people.
Room for advancement
Re-Order Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nordrhein-Westfalen28. Januar 2019
company offers room for advancement and competitive wages, as well as premium health insurance coverage. The fringe benefits of working for the military and its tax-free status on employee purchases is a bonus.
I loved aafes
Early Morning Stocker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weisbaden, Germany13. November 2018
I was hired or as a part-time seasonal stocker. I was offered a permanent position afterward. My boss was fantastic and I really enjoyed working there.
Vorteile
Hours, advancement opportunities, friendly people
A Great Learning Environment
Subway Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz14. Oktober 2018
With AAFES, I had great managers that helped me focus on how to improve not only as a worker but as a person. They pushed me and made sure I succeeded
Vorteile
Half off food, free drinks
Nachteile
Most people hired as intermittent, worked as part/full time, didn't recieve the benefits we should have
Terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein7. August 2018
My mangers were god awful. There was never appreciation towards any of the workers. And they were just flat out rude most days. They weren’t eager to help when short staffed and demanded too much
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Reorder associate
Reorder Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim2. Juli 2018
As a RA I ordered store merchandise. I enjoyed this job due to the challenges, be able to move up fast, hours, diversity, benefits, and being overseas. I got to know my customers to learn their needs since being over seas in Germany products took 6 wks to receive and I wanted to make sure they were taken care of as 80% were soldiers. I scanned, stocked, phased out merchandise, priced, cleaned, phone, emails to Dallas headquarters, all logistics.
AAfes has great benefits while working overseas, earned vacation and sick leave, health, retirement, and they paid for my kids to go to DOD school. I did not continue with the company once I moved stateside due to the commute and lower pay.
Vorteile
living overseas, benefits, meeting great people, hours
pay
Productive workplace with opportunities
Food Service Worker/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Panzer Kaserne, Germany10. Juni 2018
Learned interpersonal and customer service skills and valuable insight on how to manage a business. Having a fast-paced environment taught me how to thrive in a stressful environment and appreciation for my accomplishments in such an environment.
Vorteile
Flexible hours and opportunities to enhance skill-set
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Poor management
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz19. Mai 2018
7 to 8 hours some days very fast pace and some days slow. I learned retail and stocking. Management was very poor and the culture was very poor. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the management.
Helping customers
Low pay
Busy
Bamberg, Germany Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern18. Mai 2018
Responsible for managing all the credit card and cash transactions in a department store environment. Basic computer operations. Responsible for balanced cash draw at close of shift. Handled high volume sales successfully. Answered phones and met with public to answer questions. Responsible for back up inventory ordering and shelf stocking.
N/A
Negitive People
Arbeitskultur
Working here was alright for a summer job
CASHIER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein, Germany22. April 2018
Would not recommenend as a permanent career idea given the high likelihood of relocation over time. Ideal for summer jobs and temporary jobs, with double pay on holidays.
Food service worker
Food Service Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany5. März 2018
Typical day of work would be to go in, clock in, talk to the supervisor what needed to be done, get your cash drawer, operate the cash register throughout the shift, clean theaters between showings.
Hardest part of the job was how late you might need to work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fun workplace with great employees and poor management
Sales Specialist/Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ramstein Air Base9. Februar 2018
Not much room to grow, paid under the table with very disengaged management who did not promote employees who were clearly far ahead of the curve. Absolutely no time off and benefits were something they had clearly never heard of.
Discounted lunch
Management, compensation, benefits
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Army & Airforce Exchange Service. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage