Bewertungen für Beiersdorf AG

4 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 5 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
My very first work experience
Process Engineering Trainee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg9. Oktober 2017
I worked for Beiersdorf AG from the 12th June of 2017 till the 27th of August. My position was that of a full-time process engineering trainee. I was stationed in the pilot plant for the most part with the exception of the last two weeks of June when I was temporarily transferred to the R&D laboratories. While working for Beiersdorf, I learned how to operate some of the heavy machinery, worked on microemulsions, completed weighing orders, completed production orders, as well as many other tasks (many of which were computer intensive). The management was top notch and knew exactly what to do and how to lead. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was the fact that my duties were changing every two weeks. The employees are some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever dealt with. During my time there, I managed to pick up some basic German. All in all, I truly enjoyed my time there and would love to work for them once again.
Vorteile
Free Lunches
Nachteile
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
A family company
Technology Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg, DE15. April 2017
The workplace culture is conservative. There is a good work-life balance. The compensation is average in the industry. It is a good place to start a career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Headoffice
HR Business Partner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg, germany19. März 2017
Good benefits and processes, not the best environment for entrepreneurs, processes are at times a bit sliw and there are commitees to align things with before a decision can be taken or implemented. Since its a cosy environment people tend to stay long, but not all are high performers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Beiersdorf AG.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen: