Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Beiersdorf

Alle Bewertungen für Beiersdorf lesen

Arbeitskultur
My very first work experience
Process Engineering Trainee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg9. Oktober 2017
I worked for Beiersdorf AG from the 12th June of 2017 till the 27th of August. My position was that of a full-time process engineering trainee. I was stationed in the pilot plant for the most part with the exception of the last two weeks of June when I was temporarily transferred to the R&D laboratories. While working for Beiersdorf, I learned how to operate some of the heavy machinery, worked on microemulsions, completed weighing orders, completed production orders, as well as many other tasks (many of which were computer intensive). The management was top notch and knew exactly what to do and how to lead. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was the fact that my duties were changing every two weeks. The employees are some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever dealt with. During my time there, I managed to pick up some basic German. All in all, I truly enjoyed my time there and would love to work for them once again.
Vorteile
Free Lunches
Nachteile
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Beiersdorf

Arbeitskultur
A company with more than 100 years of skin care heritage and expertise, strong corporate values and focus on people.
Global Head of Contract Manufacturing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg16. September 2019
Outstanding environment with a lot of opportunities for growth. Beiersdorf focuses on future, takes courageous decisions and develops people whilst delivering excellent business results.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Guter Arbeitsort
PRAKTIKUM (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg18. April 2019
Gute Weiteerbildung, Nette Kollegen, Ambitioniertes Arbeitsumfeld
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Dieses Unternehmensprofil registrieren

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Beiersdorf. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage