Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Founded in 1978, Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and – mehr...
Join us in the fight against Alzheimer's disease
Care Deeply. Work Fearlessly. Change Lives.
We are focused on areas with the potential to have the most impact and benefit for patients worldwide, developing life-changing treatments for people suffering from devastating conditions. Guided by science and driven to improve patients’ lives, our research and development efforts are concentrated on three core areas: multiple sclerosis (MS), neurodegeneration and rare genetic diseases. In all of our endeavors, our success will always be measured by the answer to a simple question: Have we truly made a difference in the lives of patients?
What excites you about working at Biogen?
Focused on the Patient
Michel Vounatsos, newly appointed CEO, shares the central role that patients have in bringing out the best in Biogen.
- Pharmaziepraktikant (m/w/d)München
- Working Student Office Management (m/w/d)München
- Sr. Associate II, Quality Assurance (m/w/d)München
- (Sr.) Teamassistenz, Medical Affairs, Alzheimer Disease (m/f/d)München
- Medical Manager (m/w/d)München
- (Sr) Manager, Human Resources (f/m/d)München
- (Sr) Administrative Assistant, Sales (m/w/d)München
- (Associate) Manager Affiliate Finance (m/w/d)München
- (Sr) Medical Science Liaison (Manager) (m/f/d)München
- Ausbildung zum/r Industriekaufmann/frau (m/w/d)München