CAMP ADVENTURE

Deutschland7 Bewertungen
7 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 32 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Ich hatte diesen Sommer das erste mal als Teamer bei Camp Adventure gearbeitet und es wird bestimmt nicht mein letzter gewesen sein :) der Zusammenhalt im Team is grandios. Im Training waren Leute aus 30 verschiedenen Ländern anwesend (und das in der hintersten Ecke in Deutschland :) das Training hat mich gut aufs Camp vorbereitet und die Aktivitäten die ich anleitete waren sehr abwechlingsreich. Ich komme auf jeden Fall wieder zurück.
Internationantionales Ambiente
Wenig Pausen
Arbeitskultur
This summer i had the time of my life at camp adventure. It was the first time for me travelling abroad. I met the best people you can imagine. I love working with kids and be outdoors the whole day. The days are long and work is hard. But every day at camp thought me so much about life and so much about myself. Looking forward to coming back next year. I'd love to be a camp director at camp adventure one day.
Vorteile
Free snacks and drinks at the camp fire
Long days
Arbeitskultur
It was my first job, and I stayed there for 6 years. I was there for the second half of high school and all of college. I am glad to have had to opportunity to work there.
Cool people
long days
Arbeitskultur
Camp Adventure is a fantastic company to work for over the summer and periods during the school holidays, workload can be tough at times with the early hours (ranging from 7am - 10pm) but the ethos of the company and the support of the directors at camp, its a fun environment to work in.
Free accomodation and food - FULL BOARD
Nachteile
Long hours and minimal pay
1,0
Arbeitskultur
I worked for Camp Adventure as a volunteer this summer.

The working conditions are horrendous:

- 16h working days, no breaks during the day (over 110h a week)

- occasional night shifts required (still having to work the next day)

- no days off, every two weeks one "night" off, back to work at 7 in the morning

- no warm showers, only very few opportunities to wash clothes

- no areas to relax

- no pay, only 75euro per week, no reimbursement for transportation

- don't accept sick leave

Other things that went completely wrong at Camp Adventure:

- camp adventure trys to "pay" their workers with the experience

- no professionals working with the kids, only untrained volunteers

- not enought teamers at the camps to allow breaks

- personally i was always treated politely, but others were pretty much bullied from camp adventure staff until they left

- camp adventure tries to keep their clean image, even though they don't treat their volunteers very well

You can still hava a positive summer experience as it's guaranteed to meet cool and crazy people from all over the world and the programme itself seams to be pretty well thought-out. But as mentioned before, the working conditions are inhumane.
Vorteile
the people you will meet at camp adventure
Nachteile
everything else, especially the inhumane working conditions
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, completely different to anything else. Living and working in the outdoors 24/7 is a fun experience along with getting to know people from a plethora of nationalities.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Awesome idea of a job, if you are going into the education field this is an awesome resume builder, otherwise it is just a fun time being in the recreation field with children overseas. Work with military children, infant to teenaged, and run a summer camp.
Worldwide travel
Nachteile
Work place environment differs between placements
Weitere Bewertungen zu CAMP ADVENTURE
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei CAMP ADVENTURE. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung