One of the most respected companies in the world, Chase offers experienced professionals like you an array of opportunities to take your career in a new direction and make a positive impact along the way. Here you’ll be encouraged to apply your skills, talents and experiences to a role with the potential to make a real difference, not just in your career, –
Working at Chase
Starting your career at Chase means gaining important skills and experiences to set you up for future success. With 18 businesses, we offer the opportunity to take on meaningful work, learn new skills, and develop lasting relationships. Our internships and graduate programs will introduce you to consumer banking, giving you the chance to continuously innovate, learn and make a positive impact for our clients, customers and communities. Featured Job: Call Center Specialist Customer Service is at the center of everything we do at Chase, and we empower our Customer Service professionals to do all they can to make the banking experience better for our customers. As a Call Center Specialist at Chase, you’ll be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience, and play a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction. Our Call Center team assesses needs, creates unique solutions and resolves concerns with the goal of exceeding each customer's expectations, no matter how large or small the request. Explore our Call Center opportunities today!
At the heart of Chase is our branches, where we serve 62 million U.S. households. With over 5,000 branches across the country, we are proud to provide so many communities with expert financial advice and innovative products and services. Last year, we announced plans to open up to 400 new branches in new U.S. markets over the next five years.
At Chase, we want to be the easiest bank for customers to do business with. Today, across the firm, we invest more than $11+ billion a year in technology alone. This shows our dedication to a key mission – building and enhancing our technology to better serve our customers. Our team of innovative designers, programmers and technologists are delivering impactful technology solutions across digital and mobile, cloud, payments, fintech and more to transform the way our customers make the most of their money.
At Chase, we believe in rewarding our employees. Our benefits are designed to help you be the best you can be at work- both professionally and personally. Here are some of the benefits we offer employees: * Healthcare and insurance * Wellness programs * Maternity and paternity leave * Adoption assistance * Retirement and pension plans * Paid time-off * Tuition assistance * Access to arts and entertainment programs
- Asset Management - Sales Support - Working Student (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Finance & Business Management - Controls -Working Student (m/f/d), FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Human Resources - Working Student (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Operations Manager - VP (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- ICAAP - VP (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Depositary Services Specialist - Analyst (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Project Manager EUROBANK (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main
- 2021 EMEA Corporate & Investment Bank - Investment Banking Program Analyst - Off-Cycle Internship (March - May) (Frankfurt)Frankfurt am Main
- Asset Management - Werkstudent Marketing (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main
- Tax Assistant - VP (m/f/d) - FrankfurtFrankfurt am Main