Cubic Corporation

6 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 565 Bewertungen ansehen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Typical contracting life. HR department is beyond horrible, the worst I've ever worked with. Stateside benefits are awful, overseas benefits are good. Pay is decent. Program management is good, but upper management is nowhere to be found. Not much job security, but that is contracting.
Decent Pay
Benefits, Human Resources
Arbeitskultur
It was a pleasure working for Cubic Global Defense. Our PM always kept us in the know for what was going on with the company. The benefits were great and so was the salary. I would work for Cubic Global Defense again if the opportunity presented itself.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Down-sizing of management
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Employees are over worked during exercises (some exercises last 3-5 weeks) working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and are only compensated for 40 hour work weeks.
Arbeitskultur
I was only at Cubic Transportation System in Germany but it was an amazing experience. The staff were all very friendly and I learned all about contracts for employees and also about contracts between Cubic and their partners. The hardest part of the job was that everything is in German and I had to remember to speak German! The most enjoyable part of the job was how quickly I was welcomed as an employee and how everybody respected me. The manager made me feel very welcome and the workplace was very relaxed.
Vorteile
Working in Hamburg, free cakes on special occasions.
Nachteile
Complex to understand some of the tasks i was given
Arbeitskultur
It was a great place to work. the people are respectful and treated you like a person. They paid good for the work you do. Overall great and fun place to work surrounded by great people.
travel
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Be assured that Cubic works very hard to review who YOU are before they hire you. That means they understand compatibility, work performance and expected outcomes. Definitely a good company to be a part of!
Weitere Bewertungen zu Cubic Corporation
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Cubic Corporation. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung