Bewertungen für Cubic Corporation

6 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 517 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Takes Care of Employees
Senior Assessments & Training Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany11. März 2019
It was a pleasure working for Cubic Global Defense. Our PM always kept us in the know for what was going on with the company. The benefits were great and so was the salary. I would work for Cubic Global Defense again if the opportunity presented itself.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Down-sizing of management
1,0
Over Worked
Intelligence Simulations Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern7. Januar 2019
Employees are over worked during exercises (some exercises last 3-5 weeks) working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and are only compensated for 40 hour work weeks.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Amazing experience
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hamburg, Germany18. Mai 2018
I was only at Cubic Transportation System in Germany but it was an amazing experience. The staff were all very friendly and I learned all about contracts for employees and also about contracts between Cubic and their partners. The hardest part of the job was that everything is in German and I had to remember to speak German! The most enjoyable part of the job was how quickly I was welcomed as an employee and how everybody respected me. The manager made me feel very welcome and the workplace was very relaxed.
Vorteile
Working in Hamburg, free cakes on special occasions.
Nachteile
Complex to understand some of the tasks i was given
fun workplace
Special Forces (SOF) Scripter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern23. April 2018
It was a great place to work. the people are respectful and treated you like a person. They paid good for the work you do. Overall great and fun place to work surrounded by great people.
travel
Arbeitskultur
Cubic hires the right people for the job!
Senior Joint Training Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany23. März 2014
Be assured that Cubic works very hard to review who YOU are before they hire you. That means they understand compatibility, work performance and expected outcomes. Definitely a good company to be a part of!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Cubic Corporation.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Cubic Corporation. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage