DAZN

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,8Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 28 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Overall good company to work for

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Good people to work with, no clear direction from the management, poor communication with employees. Constant changes. Good benefits and reasonable pay.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast paced business with big goals

DAZN is constantly running at break neck speed which is an adjustment but great for achieving things quickly. Management have high expectations but are supportive. Variation between teams and management style.A lot of work done in recent years to improve the culture of the business for the better.

Vorteile

Good benefits, including nursery scheme.

High workload
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Toxic culture, miserable people, poor outcomes

This simply isn't a very nice place. The people are passive-aggressive, unhappy and self-centred, the work is totally disorganised and poorly thought out and most of the managers seem to be really junior and completely out of their depth so the problems just keep getting worse.I really wouldn't recommend taking a job at with dazn. I regret working here and I wish I'd paid more attention to the negative employee reviews this company gets before I applied.

Good work place

It's been a pleasure to be part of the DAZN business and watch it grow from a traditional media company into a global disruptor. Despite having the pains of a startup, the overall corporate atmosphere keeps everyone working toward a singular objective.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good workplace to learn but some managers are an issue

Good place to work and learn, exposure to new technologies. The main issue is some of the management who seem not to care about the detail and risks, despite it being clearly pointed out to them and when the risk becomes an issue the finger pointing and covering their backs exercise start.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Productive and fun workplace

Technology firm with a market leading product that has a great work culture. The company has flexible working hours and management is quite open to new ideas of working.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

very good company to work

it is a nice company to work for. management is very good but some of the managers are not that knowledgable that's very sad. and those who are not knowledgable make the process much more difficult.

Very Fast moving

Extremely fast moving, so doesn't suit everyone. However, very interesting technically with lots to learn. Friendly environment with some very experienced and knowledgable individuals
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Wonderful company to work for

After two years working on the DAZN Player I will cherish memories of my time here. People make a company and DAZN hire the best. Like a family! I would whole heartedly recommend it,

People, people, people

Decisamente no.

Ho lavorato per loro circa due mesi. Mi chiedevano sempre di tagliarmi i capelli corti (avendoli molto voluminosi e ricci) perchè "non erano ordinati" e mi dicevano sempre che il mio abbigliamento non era abbastanza formale (ci tengo a precisare che i colleghi spesso e volentieri erano in tuta. Io in giacca e pantaloni lunghi. Che per la mia mansione, a chiunque parrebbe più che adeguato). Molto esigenti per quanto riguarda gli orari: domandavano di arrivare venti minuti prima minimo e di uscire quasi sempre un'ora oltre all'orario. (Ovviamente il tutto non era retribuito.) L'ufficio è davvero minuscolo. Vari reparti non sono amministrati bene e sono quindi totalmente allo sbaraglio. L'esperienza lavorativa più deludente che abbia avuto fin'ora.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

the people that work there are amazing

As a freelancer that work there with many sports i feel underestimated. I feel that they should use me more often. Since i can do lots of sports. But they do not.

enviroment

Nachteile

long time without being called to work
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Looking to increase my income.

The culture is low-key and informal; which is nice. Snacks are provided. The benefits are good and the health insurance is a very plan for the money. I have been switched to a different supervisor; which has been much better and possibly much better career-wise. For the most part, management and supervisors are adept and help to succeed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I do not wish to furnish any information at this time, I am just looking for a better job and or position with better Pay and weekends off. I like the company I work for now
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Energetic and disruptive in a good sense

DAZN are a company with a really interesting business model coupled to an energetic and engaged workforce. There's an energy and spirit of enterprise about the place.

Sports

Nice place, has Sky Sports News on during the day. Subsided quality lunch. Friendly and cooperative staff. Culture is one that has social evening gatherings every three months.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Everything about DAZN media is amazing and loved the company

Fun work place filled with Young People

A stressful but fun workplace with a good culture. If there is an issue, its that people aren't always held to the highest standards. Also, all of the central technology is run out of London and as such can be difficult to get in touch with later in the day.

Great place to work!

Loved working there. Great atmosphere and you get to work with sports. Dress is extremely casual and work life balance is incredibly flexible. I'd recommend it to anyone

Busy start up

This is for the Tokyo office. Typical start up in many ways. Very fast moving. Higher ups in the main office in London are good, local managers were terrible. Many abused their power.

Great place

Great place, nice people, good tech. Good at looking after people, lots of room to move from within the large company. The offices are very nice to work in.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile, giovane e dinamico. Buona collaborazione tra colleghi. Creatività limitata dalla governance globale.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei DAZN. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung