Dental Dreams
2,8 von 5 Sternen.
Erhalten Sie wöchentlich aktuelle Informationen, neue Stellenangebote und Bewertungen!

Bewertungen für Dental Dreams

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

2,9Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 565 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Fast pasted learning environment.

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Great work environment. Every one is very helpful. Best part about this job is the flexible hours or how management works with you. There are many positions in this company so promotions are always available.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and easy going work environment

The days there are pretty fast. You will always have work to do. Training is great. You get one on one training, as well as hands on training. You learn a lot about dentistry. Billing claims is pretty simple, but the hardest part of the job is understanding denials and how to resolve those issues. Personally, payment posting, and making payment adjustments are the best part of the job. It's easier and a breeze.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Very Productive and keeps me busy all day

I love where I work and the Supervisor is a good one and so are the other employees I work with. Everyone has been very helpful. Love It. If I had to pick a place to work it would be dental dreams

Don’t have any
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Easy/difficult job, some part of the job is really easy to do but there are some difficult things that come with it but after a while you get used to it.

Free Lunch

Hours

Productive and Busy - Good Work environment with a lot to learn

Good Work environment and gives you a chance to excel in the field - if you have a passion for the medical industry. Hardwork is always rewarded. Resources are provided to excel.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Fast pace environment but everyone is really helpful.

You are on your own for the majority of the time, fast paced, work your own schedule. Everyone is on the same boat so they will help you if you need help

Hour lunch on the clock

salary
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I would say working for the company challenges you to keep up with your work and become a perfectionist by wanting for you job to look good.

working for this company has taught me how to manage my time in completing my task on time. management is very helpful when you need them. I would say everyone in the office is helpful when you need help.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

When I started i had little to no experience. Now i feel more equipped to complete daily tasks with minimal questions or concern. The atmosphere is enjoyable.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Dental Dreams has been very helpful in allowing me to grow and develop as a clinician.

As a clinician my typical day consists of seeing patients from 9 am to roughly 5:30pm on average. As a recent grad Dental Dreams has been very good in easing me into the role of a practitioner and giving me the resources both via CEs and mentorship to grow as a clinician. During my time so far I have seen my self grow as a clinician every day and I expect to only continue to improve and add to skills. I have thoroughly enjoyed the company of my fellow employees and staff as they make the day easier and fun. Management has been very open to my suggestions on improving aspects such as scheduling and patient operations. Some days with patients can be very demanding both due to patient load or the unique nature of their cases but all in all it has been a rewarding experience. Dental Dreams has been great to me and I recommend, especially to starting dentists.

Good stepping stone

Fast paced work environment. Be ready to see 25-30 pts daily, with 1 assistant and no hygienist. Good thing is no one is looking over your shoulder, full autonomy and overall a great way to learn and expand your skill set.

Great exposure

Over worked, underpaid

Fun workplace

It’s good to learn new things everyday and talk to patient with respect. I love my job I feel like I learn new things everyday and I thank my coworkers for showing me new things

Awesome manger !!!

Great opportunity if you are looking into extending your interest in dentistry!!! I would highly recommend working here. Great work environment!!!!!!!

great place to work

Awesome coworkers , and nice patients.The management is very helpful and considerate when you need something. I would recommend the company to those looking for employment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

A great place to work so far, very nice coworkers and mangers

Has been great so far. Was taught everything I needed to know to start working. Has great opportunities to grow with others. Very outgoing and everyone works as a team
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fun workplace. Friendly people!

I love working here. I love meeting new people and learning new things. Everybody is so nice and makes you feel at home. Everyday I have something to look forward to.

You get to learn a lot

I was apprehensive about this place in the beginning. But to my surprise all the employees, dentist and manger were welcoming and helped me succeed in my role.

Get to learn a lot

Good environment

Good helpful teammates, constant flow, and clean. Patients are friendly and understanding. The hours are good. Room to expand travel if need to to other locations

Productive work place

I've been a part of Dental Dreams for about 6 years now. I was hired as a receptionist worked for about 4 years and now i'm managing my own office, which is pretty cool dental dreams is a place to grow and learn new things everyday.Our office is a place were we provide the best dental care.Dental Dreams Offices are all so clean and organized we work together as one.

Free lunch

Family. Rewarding. Transparent.

Love that I am helping communities be healthier. Lots of staff who have been with the company. Great people. Great training. Owners are tansparent and available.

Stay Far Away! Just trust me on this one

This is one of the worst places to work. They leech off of new grads because they don’t know what they’re getting themselves into. There are so many better opportunities out there. Do not waste your talent here!The offices are Medicaid mills. You’re forced to see 20+ patients per day if you’re at an average office. You have 30 minute blocks but two or three patients during that time. Difficult to do quality work. You’re constantly rushed because there are other patients waiting. Ask someone that has worked here and they’ll tell you how the sound of the folder being put into the tray letting you know another pt is here will haunt you. You’ll sit in the parking lot dreading having to enter the building every morning. You’ll have to keep an eye on your production and lab bill (since you get charged 30% of it) because they will cheat you. And they Will get away with it!Depending on your location, it’s a pain getting crowns, RCTs ( or anything else that you’ll need experience in for future jobs) approved by Medicaid. You have to send requests for pre-authorization of SRP, crowns, RCTs, Dentures, etc.You ARE the hygienist & the doctor. I could go on and on.Just stay away. You’re welcome!

Vorteile

Other doctors with you at most offices so you can complain to each other & share the pain.

Nachteile

No actual lunch break, lack of staff training, lack of assistants, receptionists & assistants not paid well, staff constantly quitting

Amazing place to learn.

I am a current Dental Assistant I love my job and my management is great very flexible and understanding pay could be better but overall happy with my job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Dental Dreams. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung