DSV
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für DSV

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 1.630 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Wenn man sich mit den Kollegen und Schichtleitern gut versteht hat man ein leichtes Arbeitsleben bei DSV Solutions.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work, the benefits, not so much. If you are paying only for yourself or yourself+children is not too bad, but if it’s for the family it gets quite expensive with high deductibles.Management is good.
Training, flexible
Arbeitskultur
Excelente empresa, clima laboral dificil, no hay comunicacion efectiva entre departamentos, poca capacitacion, trabajo en equipo es muy complicado.
Vorteile
Prestaciones superiores si consigues la planta.
Arbeitskultur
Managers come and go so you're left with no leader or help often. Co workers are on but clique-y and gang up on people they don't like. The wish was easy and very flexible for a family
Flexibility
Lack of management
Arbeitskultur
It was nice place to work at and it was also productive and grow professionally where i can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.I enjoyed alot to work for the company
No free lunches
Yes long hours sometimes
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
This company is for people who like to work hard and like challenges. No micromanagement or overlooking over your shoulder. You are given a task and it is expected from you to deliver. You advance and grow accordingly to your performance. If you feel “entitled” just for landing a job, this is not the place for you.0
Benefits, empowerment
Long commute
Arbeitskultur
It’s a great company to get you started. The pay isn’t great. Lots of micromanagement. You will work as temp for over a year (depending each team you are in). Overall it’s a good company to get started then find something better.
Fun people
Benefits, pay
Arbeitskultur
Place seems fun as long as some supervisors doesn’t walk into ur way. They all are aggressive and lack managerial skills. Once they pinpoint you, no matter how hard you work they will try to make yourself loose your mind and leave the place.
Always new people around
Nachteile
Standards too high to be met, partiality
Arbeitskultur
Very good hours, great management, good benefits, good work/life balance, paid holidays, weekly pay, 401k after 1 year of working and great work enviroment
Arbeitskultur
I worked in the warehouse preparing stock for dispatch. The people at DSV made it enjoyable. They give you a great chance to progress up the company. I really liked my hours. 7.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. It meant I never had to compromise my social life because of work.
Great hours, brilliant people
3 weeks running up to Christmas is busy and stressful
Arbeitskultur
The company is very good in terms of safety and their priority is always to be safe. The shift rotation is not appreciated and should be corrected if possible.
Arbeitskultur
très bonne équipe entre collèguemais le reste a se méfié
horaire
Arbeitskultur
Most definitely the worst work environment I've ever been in, and that being said, I worked as a state prison correctional officer for 3 years! Unsafe working conditions, no time for family, very high turn over rate.
no pros
see above
Arbeitskultur
its been very exiting learning experience working in DSV. Highly learned staff, management which is expert in their domain. lot to learn from all. highly professional atmosphere all over in every department.
Free lunch on Friday
Nachteile
sometimes very little long hours
Arbeitskultur
If you don't mind working 50 hours minimum then this is the job for you. It is easy work for the most part. If you can read, count and follow directions you are perfect. It is just long hours and most management don't care about the associates.
Lots of work to be done
Nachteile
Dont see your family much
Arbeitskultur
Polokwane branch is full of incompetance management and autocratic leaders.management also do their own business with company assets.overtime is something that we working for it everyday but at the end of the month you get nothing.eg everyday friday our normal working hours is 10hours,they are defrauding company system and policies by robbing their employees overtime.
Vorteile
Nothing special about about polokwane branch
Nachteile
Long hours no overtime in polokwane branch
Arbeitskultur
From day 1 I was given 10 minutes training and left to get on with the job. Whenever I asked questions for for help I was made to feel stupid like I was annoying them. People there speak to you like a child, are nasty and talk about you as if you can't hear them. A horrible place to work I have never worked with such nasty horrible people before. Had 2 days sick and was told to not go back with no explanation although, other workers seem to turn up when they please.
The people
Arbeitskultur
Freedom, Creativity, and Innovative are strong. So far so good. I will need to figure out how things progress later. Goals are clearly set but you kinda have to work for a while to see how everything connects.
Vorteile
Everyone is nice and friendly
Nachteile
Can be unclear sometimes.
Arbeitskultur
Assunti con cooperativa sfruttati salari bassiMontaggio moto ducati e ti fanno figurare facchino
Nulla
Salario da fame
Arbeitskultur
DSV needs to improve & learn how to treat their employees with understanding, fairness & respect!Department sales manager needs to learn people skills, treat people with respect, and fairness. He needs to provide more support with respect to closing business.Inside sales support was imbalanced, I experienced close to zero indide sales support.
Free breakfast almost 1x/week
Disrespectful, unfair, ignorant!
Arbeitskultur
This company does not value their employees. There is little to no work/life balance. They expect their employees to work long hours at times with no days off and with very little advance warning. Communication is almost non existent. Managers are disorganized and constantly change procedures for their own benefit. I was told by the operations manager that employees are not important. Only making a profit is important. Turnover is high. This place is a sinking ship. They have no idea how to run this business and all of the good people have already left. Stay away from this place at all costs.
Vorteile
Non management staff are great.
Nachteile
Long hours. Company doesn't respect or care about employees.
  1. Bewertungen