Bewertungen für E.ON in München

Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Smart and fun people & interesting work environment
Sales Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  München, BY26. März 2013
E.ON is a great employer. I started as a graduate trainee and had a very good start. During the 18-month program I was gaining an excellent insight into a wide variety of areas. As a trainee for financial controlling I got to know five different business units within the E.ON group. One outstanding placement was based in Italy where I spent 6 month.

After finishing the program I was employed as a Business Analyst at the E.ON Sales Unit in Munich, Germany. Later on I wanted to learn something new and became Sales Manager. At the end, this was the best mix to get the best understanding of the energy business.

Cons:
Unfortunately, E.ON Management is reorganizing the entire company. As an employee this feels like a never ending story. That's why the atmosphere is sometime depressing. My advice: be optimistic, be very open to change and try to do a very good job.

Pros:
- The energy industry in Germany is very interesting since competition has started in 2008. With more than 900 energy suppliers in Germany you need new and fresh ideas to convince customers. E.ON gives you enough freedom to act individually and honors innovative ideas.
- International company
- Salary is quite high
Vorteile
free tea and coffee
Nachteile
ongoing reorganization (since 2008)
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 8Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für E.ON.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei E.ON. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage