Fairfield Inn & Suites

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,2Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 1.528 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Productive and fun workplace

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Great place to work everyone is easy going and willing to help with any questions you may have.

Works with you

The work environment is good, everyone can find a way to fit in. The company is willing to work around the things you have going in your life to help you succeed at the job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good relaxing work environment everybody acts like a family and a team

I love working at Fairfield the hours and pay is good and the work environment is very congrats now and welcoming since day 1 the team welcomed me and treated me as family

Fun

Great place to work love the atmosphere the people and the customers opportunity growth and advancement and employees are great to be around would recommend it.

Work hours

N/a
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The management is a joke

The management doesn’t care about employee needs at all. There is barely any linen, always short on basic amenities. Management lies about everything.

Nachteile

No breaks no pto no ot allowed

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Too Much

There's too much work for minimal pay. Management does not communicate properly which leads to chaos. People walk in and out as they please to from the job. They hire outside help at a higher rate than what we are being paid and we've been here much longer than the day they've been here.

The People

Minimal pay

Language barriers

Was a very clean nice place. Pretty organized and had all supplies needed to get the job completed. Have working materials needed to do the job and no worries about having to wait for linen.

Able to take breaks

Communication
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

work life balance is not a consideration

no support from upper management or from the corporate HR team once they were notified of issues. Work culture is to protect corporate team at all costs, sacrifice the property team. Property management forced to use tedious systems, extensive process to get invoices paid in timely manner. Corporate office in another state slow rolls any project,

Simple job

Most of the shifts are limited in things to do. Working alone is very common so breaks are not often. Marriott training is given along with the specific company handbook was given, but the uniform section is not kept up to date, so you are scolded for performing inside of what the handbook specifies.

Simple work day

poor organization
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Franchise that did not invest in employees

This was a few years ago when I was there. The issue with many of the hotels that are not in a big city, is that they are franchisee. As such, there is always the budget or lack thereof to worry about.That impacts staffing, nights usually only had one employee. There was not enough housekeeping staff or management per shift. I was the only supervisor/manager on the weekends and evenings for years. You did not see or hear from corporate unless they were taking the GM out for drinks or there was an issue. You did have a hard working staff. It is a different environment from the hotel industry in New York.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

The Gm wasn't supportive they didn't stand by on the decision that made with the staff it was too stressful for me and it wasn't best place to workplace for me

Productive and fun workplace

The staffs are amazing the managements amazing very nice and compassionate and understanding the only downside is on Fridays it does get really busy so Fridays we have a lot of people coming in so Friday isn’t as chill of a day but aside from that on a normal weekday it is quite calm and cool.

Vorteile

Great management, great staff and a productive place of work

The pay could be higher

Bullying/ favoritism/

It’s like a high school popularity contest and there’s no support from management there’s favoritism and bullying. I was attacked by another employee verbally for 15 minutes while my manager watched and did nothing even after.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Front desk was easy. The house keepers were very rude to front desk staff though I was not trained and left to work alone in my first day not even 2 hours into my shift but thankfully enough it was that easy to catch on
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast paced but little room to enjoy it

The job is ok. They also go through housekeepers quickly and cannot keep them there. Your opinions are met with threats of being fired and you can’t bring your problems up to the managers or it’s considered “drama”. Managers take all the breaks they want but the workers below them are expected to kill themselves and work as much as possible.

Flexible

Nachteile

Unpaid breaks, untrustworthy co workers and managers, high turnover
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Boring and full of gossip

They will tell you one thing about how your schedule will work but then do another. The manager of housekeeping will stab you in the back if it helps her. Most of the people are nice enough but the gossip is just running rampant. The pay is fine as long as you are not the one doing the brunt of the work (I was not that person). They will take advantage for as long as you let them. It will do for a month or so until you find the job you deserve. Also even the management is trying to find a way out which I think says it all.

Productive and fun

I enjoy working this company. According of my experience to this hotel.it is very fun.until I finish my task.increase my knowledge for janitorial experience. House

Poor management

The number 1 reason why I left this employer is because of poor management. The saying “people leave managers not companies” is very true. Everything rises and falls on leadership. Leadership affects every part of the organization. Many companies are ran by poor managers and many employees are being led by poor management. You’d be surprised how many people hate their bosses. This job is a prime example because even though the pay was terrible, it was a great/fun place to work until you’re working with the manager. She found something wrong with everyone and she definitely had her picks, causing more damage to the company and the employers instead of leading them to success, productivity, and a great work environment.

Meet new people everyday

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great people to work with and great place to work.

Love learning new things,And working by myself, love doing something I like to do,which is clean up and make people living environment comfortable and relaxing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Very draining and poor management

WARNING!!!!Management is horrible in Cambridge ohio! They do not care one bit about their employees,they are a bunch of liars and gossipers.They will talk about teamwork but that's about it ,all talk no action.Be prepared to run like a horse because supervisors will pond their dirty work off on you and Corporate is just as bad.They will ignore you not return phone calls.

N/a

It’s a good company to work for. You really get to do your own think. It only gets stressful when you are working alone and you have a guest that’s disrespectful when you only trying to do your job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Fairfield Inn & Suites . Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung