Felss Rotaform-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,3Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 10 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur

Fun to work at overall, needs better organizing

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
It was nice place overall. I would start at 7 and work at my 2 machines until 3. I would trouble shoot and solve problems that occured. I learned how to be more independent and how to run a machine myself. The hardest part of the job at first was making rate. But after a while I started to make rate very quickly with very little effort. The most enjoyable part of my job were the workers on the floor. Lots of fun to talk to and gave me some tips on how to be a machinst and what it was like working there

It’s alright.

Depending where you start off it’s not that bad of a place. Lots of false promises. Trained to run new machines with no pay raises. Work environment amongst coworkers is nice. Random company outings, luncheons etc were cool.

productive and fun

it was cool place to work i dont know why i have to do all this for a job i am not working for the management was pretty bad but the coworkers made up for that

Hostile environment

My boss was fired very abruptly. Then I heard his replacement talking to an employment agency about my job. I was judged on my work often before I was finished with it.

Close to home

Hostility from top management
Arbeitskultur

Great people and overall good company

All Human Resources functions, which continue to allow me to grow in my field of passion. I have challenges that keep me going, and I face them with enthusiasm and try to keep an open mind, tact, and professionalism at all times.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Fast growing with a poor GM

Fast growing company that is in constant change without a stable management team in place. This is due to the General Manager who does not know how to manage or respect his people. Managers don't work well together for the most part, primarily because they are always in fear of the GM. Many managers have left there in the past year. Hourly employees are good hard working people.

Very good benefits

Upper Management

Review

Good place to work, small company with a growth potential still building a management structure. Great environment in general and great people working there.

Competitive salary

Nachteile

Too much pressure and stress
Arbeitskultur

Good people for the most part.

Great potential if growth can be managed smartly. Stress caused by the crazy growth recently has caused many of the professional staff to leave the company.

Vorteile

Good benifits, good people, very generous bonus program.

Nachteile

Aquired by Swiss investment firm.
Arbeitskultur

Productive team players, great pay and benefits

Everyone was great to work with, good pay and the benefits were good. Very understanding people when it comes to families. Fast growing company as well a lot of room for advancement
Arbeitskultur

Great Company who cares about their employees

I worked here for a little over a year, this is by far the best company I have worked for, The management cares about the employees with great benefits and a great system of teamwork and I learned a lot from this company and got certified by OSHA.

Vorteile

Half hour paid lunch, Education and Certifications.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Felss Rotaform. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung