foodora GmbH
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für foodora GmbH

Jobtitel
Standort
Alle 142 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Es ist ein akzeptabler Job, aber manchmal weisen sie sehr strenge Schichten zu
Arbeitskultur
I miss working for foodora... it was a shock to hear them close down in Canada, but understandable. Unionizing this company was never going to work and the people that fought for it ruined a good thing. Foodora paid my way through college and gave me the flexibility I needed for my constantly changing classes. I’ll always remember my time there as a great experience.
Flexibility, working for yourself
Not really any
Arbeitskultur
We deliver food in different types of transportation, you don't have to know the city very well because we use an application which show us exactly where the clients live, it is an accurate system that helps us to organize our shifts and orders, we have an international culture work place, we use English as a language of communication with customers and colleagues, uniform is mandatory and be punctual is vital element
Arbeitskultur
You have to compete. Each week a statistical anaylsis of your performance is done. This includes the time until you accept an order, until you get the order, the time you need to get to the customer and the time you spend at the customer place. Good customer service is not a concern of Foodora. In order to push your statistics you are encouraged to leave the order on the floor and not to wait until customers open (using Covid 19 as an excuse). It is usual that riders neglect their security while biking (accepting new orders while biking, looking at google maps while biking, ignoring traffic regulations). Everything is about being faster, and doing more orders per hour. If you don't perform in that way, you loose your job as contracts are given on a monthly basis.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
På tok för stressigt arbete med för låg lön, samt så bröt företaget mot Svenska arbetsnormer inom arbetstid och lönenivåer.
Non Free time
Stressfull
Arbeitskultur
It is good job for them who are struggling with financial problem, they do not need higher education.
Arbeitskultur
The employer's are all approachable and easy to get a long with. I can always get an email respond back if I do have any issues and for the fact that if I needed anything they will find a way to resolve the matter of the problem.
Communications are great
Need to have transportation
Arbeitskultur
There are seperate into different batch in working with foodara. The higher the batch more order u get and earn more. Foodora has also fraud all of the foodora dilivery driver for cheating for the deposit that we have paid in the begining and didnt refund when we been retrenched. This happened in Melbourne, Australia.
no pro
too much cons
Arbeitskultur
ottima società ben strutturata con un ambiente lavorativo meritocratico
Arbeitskultur
Fordelen med foodora er at man får sykle ute masse og blir sprek. Men det er gruppepress på å være raskest, sikkerhet er ikke viktig i kulturen selv om firma tilsynelatende prøver å endre det. Man hadde en del frihet til å velge skift, lønnsystemet og skift systemene fungerte bra.
Vorteile
utendørsarbeid, blir sprek, jobber alene stort sett, folk i gata heier på deg
Nachteile
sliter ut knærne, høy risiko for skade, lav lønn
Arbeitskultur
Not a bad place to work at, nothing else much to say. Slightly low income, but it’s low stress environment and you have a possibility to sign a better contract after a while.
Arbeitskultur
Helt okej som extrajobb men tog på kroppen rätt rejält även om jag endast jobbade kväll ca 15 timmar i veckan.
Arbeitskultur
The company abandoned the Canadian market, I believe the virus outbreak was the major contributor to them exiting Canada. Secondly, their main profit was corporate lunch hours. In my experience of working at lunch I was delivering a minimum order of $100 and somtimes exeded $350.00.
Arbeitskultur
is a fun job that you can get to drive around the town and explore and meet random people that order food... usually if you have issue with an order, you can leave a message on the app, manager on duty would reply to you within a minute, which is a good, hardest part of the job is sometimes you have to wait for an hour for the order to complete due to the restaurants is behind, which you might lose some money in that hour. and the most enjoyable extra cash in your pocket.
Arbeitskultur
It provides a good environment of work, They are enough modern company because their digitalisation processs are quiet good.
Arbeitskultur
There is a deep rooted teamwork and camraderie at Foodora on every challenge we comed together in building a better product all our customers loved, our partner vendors favoured and dedicated couriers refined. I've learned a lot in this company. I especially enjoyed the energy and our focus. I was always happy to work here and the reason why I left home everyday to grow.
Arbeitskultur
Le travail était vraiment biens malheureusement il décidée de quitter le Canada donc je perd mon emploi
Arbeitskultur
The team was great to work with and everyone brought something great to the table. Fun, casual culture. Dogs in the office, and daily food allowance..
Arbeitskultur
app always updated. swap shifts available company gear necessary. available at head office. schedule every Wednesday first come first serve. steady pace. the weather and if delays or waits for order delivery time difriates.
Arbeitskultur
Coursier, livraison d'un point A au point B. Dispatch à l'écoute.
Arbeitskultur
Work was as independent contractor. Allowed for flexible schedule. Pay was based on amount of effort put in, not salary based. Work is dangerous, as you are biking in downtown Toronto.