Fresenius Medical Care

Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Arbeitskultur
It was my first employment in a company. I found a big opportunity to work in the place where I wanted to be! So, I told to myself that I have to enjoy every moment of my short experience. Normally, I start early in the morning. I talk to my boss about the projects that are going to be carried out in the week. Afterwards, I organize the week and arrange the material that I need for. I work at the lab. At 12h45 my colleagues and I go to take lunch and then we spend some minutes to take a coffee and I come back to the lab. At 16h30 I come back to job and I write the results obtained. At the end of the week the idea is to show what I have achieved and to discuss about the nexts steps to do. I like the idea of being in an international group. My friends here are from all around the world. Some from Bangladesh, Indonisia, Ethiopia, Spain, Germany, France, Iran and Colombia composed the multicultural group. Discussion about the differences of habits come the main discussion at lunch and a little "travel" in a few minutes can be made. In the professional field, I have learnt about how the results have to be explained. A final presentation of 20 minutes have taught me how to summarize my 6month-experience, and how to make it clear for people who are not involved in my project. Interpersonal relationships have been important to know how to manage them. Nothing that a thanks can not afford!
Vorteile
Lunch times, 5 minute coffee after lunch
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen