General Dynamics Information Technology

12 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 7.449 Bewertungen ansehen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
I’ve heard there are better benefits stateside for the position I had. Being that I was overseas in Germany benefits are different. Other than benefits really I loved my job as a contractor for General Dynamics.
Arbeitskultur
I worked for this company almost or just shy of 1yr it was the 1st contracting job I had out of the military. It seemed like a good company, however due to contract bidding they lost the renewal of being awarded the contract again.
Arbeitskultur
Great company. Worked mostly at a distance from the 'company' on an Army base. But, if support was required there would be no problem. I would work for the company again if given an opportunity.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
First off, CSRA was the company I originally worked for so that should set the negative stage for this review. Happened to be present when CSRA was bought out by GDIT. CSRA was a terrible company to work for. They took away benefits continuously to save money and historically low-balled their employees salaries on almost every level. GDIT took over near the end of my tenure and I never really witnessed anything in terms of miraculous change. In GDIT's defense, however, they lost the contract at my present work location so this is somewhat temporary. GDIT appears to be a better company to work for but, unfortunately, the pre-takeover CSRA management was left in place until the contract expired. Management is inherently lazy and does not take care of its employees. Supervisors go out of their way to not cooperate with government oversight officials and regularly display very unprofessional traits (feet up on their desk, managers smelling of alcohol, etc.). Sadly, it's a great location in Europe but a very unprofessional workplace.
Light workload
Poor management, unprofessionalism
Arbeitskultur
Fast pace environment, working with military families on the daily, working as a team to provide excellent customer service, keeping up with regulations
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
This was shift work so the Work-Life balance was odd. It got fixed once I came up with a 8 days on 6 days off schedule that made the shift work bearable.

Pay on average, College Benefits were hard to use and could only be used for college. Health and 401k were decent.

I thought my 2nd level manager was allright till he tried to stop me with threats for my resignation by me paying back my relocation when it was forgiven by the contract ending. My first level manager was bipolar.

The culture seemed allright when I first got there but got backstabby in the end. We got along fine with other departments. Also this was not a knowledge sharing location (Sink or Swim).

Job Security was odd as it was near the end of a contract so you could go GS or hope they sorted you out in the end, which they promised to do.
Shiftwork Issues fixed.
Shiftwork Issues.
Arbeitskultur
One of my first jobs were I started of as an admin assistant and with in 1 year I was the office manager due to the company growing in the European region.

I enjoyed my time with General Dynamics, I had an outstanding boss in Europe as well as Chantilly VA where I had the pleasure to travel to seminars on a regular bases,

I really enjoyed taking my ISO auditor course with GD I learned that I love to do audits, review and sent reports for errors and what they can do to correct any faults
Vorteile
Great hours and loved employees that I worked with
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time with the company. The company was fair and helpful when needed. I would recommend anyone on this planet to go and work for this company. Do it.
Arbeitskultur
Had a blast working there. I was able to travel around Europe and make good money. I think everyone should have a job like this.
Arbeitskultur
GD-IT did the utmost to take care of their employees. Would recommend it to anyone as a company.
Room for development
Arbeitskultur
No complaints, I hade a great team to work with every step of the way.
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for. Room for growth. Work is interesting and ample training is provided.
Employee friendly.
Budget cuts.
Weitere Bewertungen zu General Dynamics Information Technology
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei General Dynamics Information Technology. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung