Goodgame Studios

Deutschland7 Bewertungen
7 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 8 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Ohne Frage - die Arbeit hier hat super viel Spaß gemacht. Für Work-Life-Balance und angenehmen Klima wird hier wirklich viel getan. Leider war ich eine der 500, die in erster Instanz gegangen sind / worden sind. Sobald sich das Unternehmen wieder stabilisiert, ein absolut super Unternehmen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
My experience was brief at the company (only 6 months) as a fresh graduate. Being part of the customer service team, I had great colleagues who would make working fun.
However, the job itself was a dead end. You needed to perform consistently at high level in order to obtain a minimal salary raise. There's no much other room for personal growth either; they will have a few internal courses, but they lack depth.
Vorteile
Fun team, affordable lunches, accessible job
Low salary, difficult management
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Goodgame studio is a company run by a management team that doesn't know games and doesn't play games. They attempt to appear like a studio that cares about their employees by having the typical game studio benefits but fails to support their staff on the more serious issues.
Free breakfast and beer
Nachteile
Management indecision and lack of knowledge lead to many cancelled projects
Arbeitskultur
At Goodgame, I was working on a new strategy game with Unity3D. I had an overall excellent experience working in an international team. We had a great understanding and fast problem solving due to usage of Agile development technics and Scrum methodologies.

The company has lots of meeting rooms that allow developers to discuss important issues at any time. We had stand ups every morning where we discussed the progress and issues that pop up during development.

Sometimes we had too many meetings and could not work properly on our project, but then it was quickly solved by management guys.

In addition, we had a special budget from company for our team that we could spend on any activity, from visiting museums together to spending a night in a cozy bar sharing our emotions.
Vorteile
Cozy environment, free coffee, fruit, beverages, beer etc.
Too many meetings
2,0
Arbeitskultur
DON`T TRUST FAKE ASSESSMENTS!

- payment is lower than average in the industry.

- hypocritical promises

- no advanced training

- no clue about developing games

- mismanagment

- no benfeits for families, like extra holidays

- less holiday
Vorteile
Drinks after work and parties only, to keep you satisfied
Nachteile
No real benefits (like bonuses or extra holiday).
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Its really nice place to work, the working environment is great specially within the team I was working. Learning curve is high and you can learn and bring new ideas to company and you are not restricted to stick with old process.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Sehr cooler Arbeitgeber mit familiärer, offener, internationaler Unternehmenskultur und tollen Mitarbeiterbenefits
Kostenloses Obst, Cornflakes, Getränke und Fitnesstudios
Weitere Bewertungen zu Goodgame Studios
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Goodgame Studios. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung